Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore maka di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa Baru pendaftaranmahasiswabaru.net menyampaikan tentang Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship at the S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
One scholarship is offered each year for a one-year masters program at the S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies (RSIS) at the Nanyang Technological University in Singapore.
The RSIS has acquired a reputation as a leading research and graduate teaching institution in strategic and international affairs in Asia. It offers masters programs in international relations, international political economy, strategic studies and Asian studies. Each program is research-focused. Students will find the courses useful for diplomacy and policy-making.
The school has been successful in attracting top students, including many holding key government positions. These include promising diplomats and military officers from Indonesia, China, Vietnam and other regional countries.
Applicants should have (a) a confirmed acceptance at the RSIS (b) an excellent academic record with a first degree equivalent to a good Second Class (Upper) Honors or higher or a GPA of at least 3.5; (c) a very good command of the English Language; (d) at least five years full time relevant work experience; and (e) assessed to have outstanding potential for leadership in government, business, or civil society after graduation.
Applications for Academic Year 2012/2013 (July Admission) will open from November 1, 2011 to Feb 28, 2012. Please note that Applications are only to be submitted electronically and do request prospective candidates to utilize following link to apply online at official website.
More information about the program and application process can be obtained from the following website.
Please fill out the application form and email it back to email@example.com before January 31, 2012. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Terms and Conditions
Each fellowship is tenable for one year only for full-time students on the Master of Public Administration program. The successful candidate is expected to complete his/her studies within the tenable period.
Each scholarship will cover the following:
- Tuition and other compulsory fees (as specified by NTU);
- Monthly stipend; and
- Return air-ticket (economy class)
For more information, please visit official website.
302 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Shorenstein Fellowships in Contemporary Asia, Stanford University, USA The Walter H. Shorenstein Asia-Pacific Research Center in the Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies is pleased to announce its 2012–2013 Walter H. Shorenstein Fellowships. […]
- Shorenstein Fellowships in Contemporary Asia at Stanford University The Walter H. Shorenstein Asia-Pacific Research Center in the Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies is pleased to announce its 2012–2013 Walter H. Shorenstein Fellowships. […]
- Asia Journalism Fellowship, Singapore The Fellowship brings journalists from Asia to Singapore’s Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information at Nanyang Technological University for three months. The 2012 Fellowship […]
- Beberapa Website Lowongan Kerja Terbaik Sekarang hanya dengan duduk manis di ruangan HRD, bagian personalia dapat membuat informasi lowongan pekerjaan dan mempublikasikannya langsung di tempat hanya dengan beberapa klik saja […]
- Global South Scholar-In-Residence Fellowship, Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Switzerland This fellowship is open to outstanding young professors from universities from developing and emerging countries pursuing advanced research in areas bridging the fields of international […]
- Asian Graduate Student Fellowships, Asia Research Institute, National University of Singapore The Asia Research Institute of NUS invites applications from citizens of Asian countries enrolled for a fulltime advanced degree at a university in an Asian country (except Singapore) […]
- Journalism Fellowship, Southeast Asian Press Alliance (SEAPA), Thailand The Southeast Asian Press Alliance (SEAPA) today invites mid career journalists from Southeast Asia to apply for its 11thannual Journalism Fellowship Programme.The fellowship theme for the […]
- Drugs, Security and Democracy Fellowship in Latin America and the Caribbean The Drugs, Security and Democracy (DSD) fellowship program supports research on drug policy, citizen security and democratic governance, as well as associated topics across the social […]
- Total Indonesie E&P – Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, Sciences Po, France Total Indonesie E&P – Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship at the Sciences Po ParisOne scholarship is offered every two years for a Master of Public Affairs at the Sciences Po Paris.The […]
- Lotus, Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for South-East Asian Students to Europe Lotus is an Erasmus Mundus Action Two Partnership (EMA2) of European and South-East Asian Higher Education Institutions (HEI) and Associations aiming at fostering mutual enrichment and […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore semoga informasi tentang Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore ini bermanfaat.