Fujitsu Scholarship for Advance Management Studies in JAIMS Hawaii
The Fujitsu Scholarship provides full financial assistance for postgraduate education and cross-cultural management training in the East-West Knowledge Leaders Program (EWKLP) to participants from the Asia-Pacific region. Fujitsu Limited established the Fujitsu Scholarship Program in 1985 to commemorate the 50th anniversary of its founding.
The EWKLP has a three-month curriculum, which synthesizes the best practices of both the East and West. You will sharpen your global management knowledge and skills, and build the confidence necessary for success in global business situations.
In addition to qualifying for the Fujitsu Scholarship, you must also qualify for admission to JAIMS` EWKLP. For complete EWKLP information, refer to the EWKLP Application Packet contained at the bottom of the Application Checklist section.
Fujitsu Scholarship qualifications include the following:
- A bachelor`s degree or a degree equivalent to a four-year standard baccalaureate degree in any discipline from a regionally or nationally accredited institution.
- Cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 577/233/90 (paper/computer/Internet), TOEIC score of 750, or IELTS overall band test result of 6.5 or higher from tests taken between October 2008 and September 2010. The following applicants are exempt from submitting an English proficiency test score:
- Applicants whose native language is English and who are from either the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Canada, or Singapore.
- Applicants who hold a bachelor`s or advanced degree within the last five years from an accredited or recognized college or university in the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Canada, or Singapore.
- A minimum of three years of relevant full-time work experience (five years preferred) at the time of application.
- To qualify for the Fujitsu Scholarship, applicants must be a resident of the state of Hawaii, U.S.A., or a citizen of one of the following countries: Australia, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, or Vietnam.
The Fujitsu Scholarship benefits include tuition and fees for the EWKLP program. Other benefits, which vary in amount each year, are also included.
- Tuition and Fees for the EWKLP
- Stipend Toward Living Expenses *
- Applicants from the following countries/areas are not eligible to receive the monthly stipend: Australia, Hawaii, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan.
Fujitsu Ltd. will provide a round-trip air ticket to cover transportation from the participant`s home country to Honolulu, and back. The selection of the air carrier and travel agent, including itinerary, is at the discretion of Fujitsu Ltd. In the event the participant wishes to change and/or expand the route and/or the period of stay, Fujitsu Ltd. reserves the right to withhold the original ticket.
Fujitsu Ltd. will provide medical insurance that covers a portion of the participant`s medical expenses during the program period. The participant pays all medical expenses not covered by the medical insurance. The selection of the medical insurance plan is at the discretion of Fujitsu Ltd.
JAIMS will assist in locating appropriate housing in Honolulu for all participants. Fujitsu Ltd. will provide and pay for participant accommodations in Japan.
When applicable, participants will be assisted in obtaining the F-1 Student visa to enter the U.S. EWKLP participants will be assisted with the appropriate visa to enter Japan, if necessary. The expense of obtaining the visa is the financial responsibility of the participant.
For further details go to:
726 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Fujitsu Scholarship for Advance Management Studies in JAIMS Hawaii semoga informasi tentang Fujitsu Scholarship for Advance Management Studies in JAIMS Hawaii ini bermanfaat.