Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
Department of Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Kochi University of Technology – Japan. The scholarships will cover your entrance examination fee, tuition fee, enrollment fee, monthly living expenses, travel expenses and initial living costs. The scholarships are for 1 year and can be extended up to 3 years subject to satisfactory progress. The program will be conducted in English. Applicants are expected to have high English proficiency.
Level of Education
Scholarships available for Doctoral degree only.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarships available at the Department of Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering.
Amount of Scholarships
The scholarships will cover the following:
- Entrance examination fee, enrollment fee & tuition fee.
- Monthly living expenses
- Travel expenses and initial living costs for international students living outside Japan.
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships are available for 1 year and can be extended to up to 3 years, subject to satisfactory progress.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants must have completed Master degree before enrollment.
- Applicants must have excellent academic records from a reputable university.
- Applicants younger than 35 years old at the time of enrollment.
- Applicants must have high English proficiency.
- Applicants must have the knowledge required for the research projects.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the Doctoral degree program.
Number of Scholarships Available
Unknown. Please contact Kochi University of Technology for more info.
Scholarships available for all students from any country. There is no restriction or nationality criteria.
Kochi University of Technology will examine all submitted documents carefully. This will be the first stage of the selection. Applicants who pass the first screening process will be invited for an interview, an English written exam, and a specialized academic written exam according to the field of research project you selected.
The interview process & place for international students will be announced later. For students from Japan, the interview will be conducted at Kochi University of Technology.
How to Apply
You must submit all the required documents by post. Please make sure you read all the guidelines available on their website before sending your applications.
Applicants must select the research project available from the research project list. The list is available on their website.
The closing date for this scholarship is March 18, 2016 for academic year 2016 – 2017.
Please take note of the deadline. Late submissions will not be entertained!
The university will announce the result of the first screening process by the end of May 2016. Applicants will be notified individually.
- Students will have to work 50 hours every month for certain research project at Kochi University of Technology.
- Students must report their study progress and achievements to the Dean every semester.
- Students must publish 2 (two) or more high level reviewed papers.
For further info please visit official website: www.kochi-tech.ac.jp.
361 total views, 1 views today