Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Graduate Scholarships in Aerospace Engineering, South Korea maka di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa Baru pendaftaranmahasiswabaru.net menyampaikan tentang Graduate Scholarships in Aerospace Engineering, South Korea
Graduate Scholarships in Aerospace Engineering, South Korea
We proudly announce the launch of LANL-CBNU Engineering Institute Korea, a joint venture program of our lab with the Los Alamos National Laboratory, USA. Therefore, we need some dedicated graduate students as the backbone of the program. Our projects are related, but not limited, to the application of laser ultrasound technologies and optical fiber sensors technologies to the non-destructive test and evaluation (NDT&E), and Structural Health Monitoring (SHM) of important engineering structures, such as wind turbine, space launch vehicle, nuclear power plant, and aircraft. All the projects are application based with supports from the industries or government, and have great potential to be commercialized. If you are highly motivated, we want to invite you to join our research team.
- Electrical, electronics, mechatronics engineering, or image processing background.
- Prefer candidates with signal/image processing, embedded system (FPGA), real-time application, RFID, wireless sensors network, or LabVIEW skills.
- Good TOEFL score.
- Starting pay KRW 950,000 for master; KRW 1,150,000 for PhD (after tax deduction).
- Increment depending on research achievement, e.g. KRW 1,650,000 for a present PhD student in the 4th year.
- Office utensils supported, including PC, furniture, stationary, etc.
Application or Enquiry:
- Required documents:
Detail resume with recent photo, copy of certificates and TOEFL result, one A4 page of self-introduction (your personality, motivation to join this field of study, reasons of application and personal goals, future plan after your graduation, etc).
- Send application or enquiry to Integrated Health & Usage Monitoring Team leader: IHUM.SSL@gmail.com
- Application due date: Spring semester: 20th Oct. 2011; Fall semester: 20th Apr. 2012.
- For more information, visit official website.
Prof. Jung-Ryul, LEE
Smart Structures Laboratory & LANL-CBNU EI-K,
Department of Aerospace Engineering,
Chonbuk National University, South Korea
170 total views, 2 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Graduate Scholarships in Aerospace Engeneering, South Korea We proudly announce the launch of LANL-CBNU Engineering Institute Korea, a joint venture program of our lab with the Los Alamos National Laboratory, USA. Therefore, we need some […]
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) – South Korea, is offering full tuition fee + monthly allowance for living expenses & health insurance scholarships for all […]
- Master Scholarship in IT Convergence at Kumoh National Institute of Technology, South Korea Dept. of IT Convergence, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, is recruiting graduate students (M.S. students). Some researches which are offered in this Wireless Network, Networked […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Distributed Computing We are searching for a PhD candidates to do research in the area of fault tolerant distributed systems. We are a highly encouraged international team of researchers situated in the south […]
- Bachelor`s Degrees in the Arts, Sciences and Fine Arts at Colby-Sawyer College Colby-Sawyer College, an outstanding baccalaureate degree-awarding liberal arts and sciences college located in New London, New Hampshire. Colby-Sawyer is a dynamic and innovative […]
- Undergraduate and Honours Scholarships, South Africa Scholarships are available to students who wish to study towards a Bachelor of Science degree majoring in Physics and Mathematics and to students who wish to study towards a Bachelor of […]
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships Canada is building world-class research capacity by recruiting top-tier doctoral students, both nationally and internationally, who will positively contribute to our economic, social and […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Food structure and functionality Applications are invited for a PhD position at the University of Aarhus, Faculty of Agricultural Sciences (DJF), Department of Food Science. The position is available for three years […]
- KGSP Scholarships 2011 at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, South Korea We are very delighted to announce that our university, one of the KGSP participating universities in Korea, plans to recommend 10 qualified international students from this regions […]
- PhD Scholarship in Experimental Fluid Mechanics, University of Sydney, Australia The Faculty of Engineering & IT of the University of Sydney, Australia, invites applications for a PhD position beginning in August 2011. The purpose of the project is to explore the […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Graduate Scholarships in Aerospace Engineering, South Korea semoga informasi tentang Graduate Scholarships in Aerospace Engineering, South Korea ini bermanfaat.