Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang HIV Research Trust Scholarships maka di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa Baru pendaftaranmahasiswabaru.net menyampaikan tentang HIV Research Trust Scholarships
HIV Research Trust Scholarships
The HIV Research Trust is a charitable foundation that provides financial support for researchers in resource – poor countries working in the field of HIV infection.
The support is in the form of Scholarships awarded annually. These are designed for the research worker to travel to another research unit to learn techniques that will be of value when he or she returns.
All aspects of research are eligible including clinical care, epidemiology, psychological and societal aspects, basic and applied biology.
You can find more details in the Guidance Notes.
Award: The Scholarships, which are usually for a few months duration, cover travel, living expenses and consumables. They are awarded competitively based on a peer-review process.
Applications for HIV Research Trust Scholarships will reopen in September 2010
HIV Research Trust
c/o Marie Higginbotham
Victoria Mill, Windmill Street, Macclesfield, Cheshire
United Kingdom, SK11 7HQ.
Fax: 00 44 1625 241 063
For more details go to:
486 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Tercentenary International PhD Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK The School of Chemistry will offer a minimum of ten scholarships for students starting a full-time PhD programme in the 2016-2017 academic session.
The Tercentenary International […]
- The Yamaha Music Foundation of Europe Scholarship Program 2010/2011 We are pleased to announce the 22nd year of the Scholarship scheme for music students. A total of 37 Scholarships in 25 countries will be awarded to full-time students in 2010/2011. In […]
- 14 PhD Fellowships in GIONET Project 14 fully funded PhD (Early Stage Research) Fellows in Earth Observation to the Marie Curie Initial Training Network "GMES Initial Operations - Network for Earth Observation Research […]
- Doctoral Research Grants, Al Qasimi Foundation, United Arab Emirates Doctoral Research Grants financially support PhD candidates in the research phase of their dissertation. Currently, two awards are available each year for applied research projects that […]
- PhD Scholarships, Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science, Saarland University, Germany High-Profile Research in Computer Science Doctoral Studies at the Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science Last year we celebrated four decades of top-notch computer science, now […]
- PhD Studentships in Finance, University of Melbourne, Australia PhD Studentships in Finance, University of Melbourne – The Department of FinanceThe Department of Finance at the University of Melbourne is pleased to invite applications for places in its […]
- University of Melbourne PhD Studentships in Finance 2011 The Department of Finance at the University of Melbourne is pleased to invite applications for places in its PhD student cohort matriculating February 2011. About the Program: The PhD […]
- Two PhD Fellowships in Place and Displacement: Exhibiting Architecture The Oslo School of Architecture and Design calls for applications to two full-time Ph.D. fellowships for a three year period starting September 2011. The successful applicants will […]
- Sochon Foundation Scholarship, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The Sochon Foundation has generously provided SOAS with one scholarship for students undertaking a full-time post-graduate programme in Korean Studies.The scholarship, valued at £7,000 in […]
- Postdoctoral Scientist at MRC National Institute for Medical Research Division of Developmental NeurobiologyWe are recruiting for a 3-year Postdoctoral position within the National Institute for Medical Research. Our laboratory studies molecular and […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang HIV Research Trust Scholarships semoga informasi tentang HIV Research Trust Scholarships ini bermanfaat.