Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang International Doctoral Program (IDP) in Energy Science Graduate School of Energy Science Kyoto University maka di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa Baru pendaftaranmahasiswabaru.net menyampaikan tentang International Doctoral Program (IDP) in Energy Science Graduate School of Energy Science Kyoto University
International Doctoral Program (IDP) in Energy Science Graduate School of Energy Science Kyoto University
The international Doctoral Program in Energy Science is offered to provide foreign students and researchers, who have a Master’s degree (or equivalent), an opportunity to further their studies toward a Doctoral degree at Kyoto University. In this Doctoral Program, Japanese proficiency is not required since students can obtain the necessary credits by choosing ones among a variety of subjects presented in English and their research works are also supervised in English. An evaluation of eligibility for admission will be made on the basis of the documents submitted to our School Affairs Office.
Eight students will be admitted each year with a scholarship from the Japanes Government.
* Allowance: 155,000 to 158,000yen per month for at most 36 months (subject to change
depending upon the annual budget of each year)
* Travel to and from Japan: Economy-class round trip airfare
* School fees: Exemption from the entrance and tuition fees
# Nationality: Any of the countries with which Japan has official diplomatic relations
# Age:under 35 years of age as of April 1, 2011
# Academic qualifications: Master’s degree or equivalent (by the end of September, 2011)
# Language ability: Good command of English (Japanese is not required)
Document for Applciation
For enrollment in October, 2011, the following documents must arrive before November 15, 2010 at our School Affairs Office (address given below).
* Application forms, including the Certificate of Health, which can be downloaded from our homepage (see below)
* Official document verifying nationality
* Certificates: Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees (or equivalents)
* Official academic records: Undergraduate and graduate levels
* Recommendation letters: Dean of the graduate school and supervisor (undergraduate and/or graduate) and head of the employing organization (if currently working)
* Research plan / List of scientific publications / Brief description of academic achievements
* A copy of Master’s Thesis (or equivalent)
* A copy of an official GRE (General test), TOEFL or TOEIC test score, taken within the last 24 months
To ensure a successful Application
Each applicant should contact his/her prospective supervisor at Graduate School of Energy Science Kyoto University before applying.
Notification of Decision
The applicants will be informed of the result of the 1st stage selection by Kyoto University by around the end of March, 2011. The selected applicants will then be recommended to the Japanese Government as applicants for the scholarship. Applicants will be informed of the final result by around the end of April, 2011.
Any inquiry can be accepted at
School Affairs Office
The Graduate School of Energy Science, Kyoto University
Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8501, Japan
508 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Doctoral Scholarships in Energy Science, Graduate School of Energy Science, Kyoto University, Japan International Doctoral Program (IDP) in Energy ScienceGraduate School of Energy Science, Kyoto UniversityThe international Doctoral Program in Energy Science is offered to provide foreign […]
- International Doctoral Scholarships in Informatics, Kyoto University, Japan INTERNATIONAL DOCTORAL PROGRAM IN INFORMATICS GRADUATE SCHOOL OF INFORMATICS KYOTO UNIVERSITY 2012 The Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho) offers a 2012 scholarship for admitted Ph.D. […]
- Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan Department of Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Kochi University of Technology – Japan. The scholarships will cover your entrance examination fee, tuition fee, enrollment fee, […]
- Faculty of Science and Engineering Scholarships, Waseda University, Japan The graduate school of Faculty of Science and Engineering, Waseda University establishes international programs that allow students to earn degrees through programs conducted entirely in […]
- 9 PhD Scholarships at Leuphana University of Luneburg Doctoral Scholarships of the Lüneburg Innovation Incubator Sub-measure 1.4 of Leuphana Graduate School.As part of sub-measure 1.4 of the Lüneburg Innovation Incubator, Leuphana Graduate […]
- Fully Funded Research Scholarships for International Students, University of Sussex, UK Research scholarships are available for international doctoral students at University of Sussex – UK, commencing their studies in September 2016, academic year 2016 – 2017. The […]
- PhD Scholarship in Mechanical Engineering at Politecnico di Milano, Italy Scholarship for International students in Mechanical Engineering, PhD School of Politecnico di Milano, Italy Study Subject: Mechanical EngineeringEmployer: PhD School of Politecnico di […]
- THE MATSUMAE 2011 FELLOWSHIP The Matsumae International Foundation is a nongovernmental organization. Its Fund is solely based on donations from many Japanese people who have responded with goodwill to Dr. […]
- Tsukuba Scholarship, University of Tsukuba, Japan The University of Tsukuba invites applications from international students for the 2011 University of Tsukuba “Tsukuba Scholarship” as per the guidelines outlined below. The University of […]
- Doctoral Scholarships by AUN/SEED-Net, Singapore The AUN/SEED-Net Project with support from Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and National University of Singapore/ Nanyang Technological University jointly provides […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang International Doctoral Program (IDP) in Energy Science Graduate School of Energy Science Kyoto University semoga informasi tentang International Doctoral Program (IDP) in Energy Science Graduate School of Energy Science Kyoto University ini bermanfaat.