Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang International Leaders in Education Program (ILEP), American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA maka di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa Baru pendaftaranmahasiswabaru.net menyampaikan tentang International Leaders in Education Program (ILEP), American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
International Leaders in Education Program (ILEP), American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
The International Leaders in Education Program (ILEP) is a program of the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the U.S. Department of State, and is implemented by IREX (the International Research & Exchanges Board), a Washington, DC based non-profit organization.
ILEP will consist of a semester-long academic program at a U.S. university, including coursework and intensive training in teaching methodologies, lesson planning, teaching strategies for their home environment, teacher leadership, as well as the use of computers for internet, word processing and as tools for teaching.
The semester-long program, which will commence in January 2013 and conclude in May 2013, will also include an internship at a secondary school to engage participants actively with the American teachers and students.
The Fellowship provides:
- A pre-departure orientation held in Indonesia
- Round-trip airfare to and within the U.S.
- A Welcome Orientation in Washington, DC
- Academic program fees
- Housing (generally shared with other program fellows)
- Accident and sickness insurance
- A daily allowance for meals and incidentals during the university academic program
- A laptop computer
- book/professional development allowance
- A Closing Seminar in Washington, DC
- excess bagage/shipping allowance
- The opportunity to apply for collaborrative grants with U.S. colleagues
Eligible applicants must:
- Be secondary-level (SMP/SMA or equivalent), full-time teachers in disciplines including: English as a Foreign Language, Social Studies, Civics, Mathematics or Sciences.
- 5 years or more of teaching experience.
- Be citizen of Indonesia
- Be proficient in written and spoken English with a minimum ITP TOEFL score of 500 or IELTS 5.0 or IBT TOEFL score of 60/61. Please note that TOEFL prediction or TOEFL-like score cannot be accepted.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms which can be downloaded below. Applicant must submit the original application and four complete copies (for a total of five (5) copies). Each copy of the application should be submitted in the following order:
- Application form
- Curriculum Vitae
- a clearly written and concise one page Statement of Purpose
- Completed recommendation form and letter as well as completed institution support form, and
- A copy of your ID card (KTP or passport)
Note: Each complete application should look identical and be stapled. No other form of binding is permitted.
Please note that we do not accept email applications. Hard copies must be sent or delivered to the following address:
CIMB NIAGA Plaza, 3rd Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 25
Specific questions regarding the application process may be addressed via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
The deadline to submit the complete application and the required documents 15 April 2013.
Note: Program requirements are subject to change without notice.
Application form can be download at official website.
467 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellowship, National Endowment for Democracy (NED), USA Democracy FellowshipsThe National Endowment for Democracy Invites Fellowship Applications for 2012–2013 The Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellows Program is an international exchange program […]
- Fulbright Foreign Language (Bahasa Indonesia) Teaching Assistant (FLTA), American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA Applicants must be English language teachers or currently in training to become the English language teacher and must be able to demonstrate a commitment to language teaching upon return […]
- Fulbright DIKTI Senior Research Special Program, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA Fulbright-DIKTI Senior Research Special 10 Week University of Washington PAR-C Type Recharging ProgramRequirements: applicants must serve as faculty members at any private or state higher […]
- Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange and Study Program, Indonesia – USA The Youth Exchange and Study (YES) Program was established in October 2002 to provide scholarships for high school students (15-17 years of age) from countries with significant Muslim […]
- Italian Government Scholarships 2011 The Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs is offering scholarships. The scholarships can be used between 01.10 and 30.09 for:* Italian language courses.* Single university courses (3, 6, 9 […]
- Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT), Canada Founded in 2002, the University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT) is one of Canada’s youngest universities and defined by its dynamic leading-edge learning environment, diverse […]
- Student Exchange Scholarships, Keimyung University, Korea Keimyung University, Korea is offering its short-term study abroad program with the scholarship from Korean Government. The students will participate in the program for 1 year (commencing […]
- Chinese Government Scholarship 2011 at International College Zhejiang University Chinese Government Scholarship-University Postgraduate Study Program (CGS-UPSP) is established by the Ministry of Education of China (hereinafter referred to as MOE) aiming to offer […]
- EARTH University Scholarships for Undergraduate Studies The Open Society Foundations, in collaboration with EARTH University, provide five four-year undergraduate scholarships for students from Haiti and five for students from Liberia and […]
- 100 Elite Research Scholarships, University of Tasmania, Australia The University of Tasmania has over 100 Elite Research Scholarships for PhD candidates in areas we excel in: the health and medical sciences, natural, physical and applied sciences, as […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang International Leaders in Education Program (ILEP), American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA semoga informasi tentang International Leaders in Education Program (ILEP), American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA ini bermanfaat.