Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Positions for Muslim Societies 2010, Netherlands maka di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa Baru pendaftaranmahasiswabaru.net menyampaikan tentang PhD Positions for Muslim Societies 2010, Netherlands
PhD Positions for Muslim Societies 2010, Netherlands
In the coming six years (2010-2015) ISIS has made available special funds to build an integrated interdisciplinary thematic profile area which focuses on lslam and Muslim societies. One of the main aims is to integrate and mobilize the knowledge and expertise in the field.
The Ph.D. candidates will be appointed at the participating university with which the supervisor is affiliated.
The positions are 1,0 fte for 4 years (or 0,8 for 5 years).
The Ph.D. candidates will be appointed initially for eighteen months at the in ISIS participating university with which the promotor is affiliated. At satisfactory performance during that period, the appointment will be renewed for another two and a half years. Remuneration will be
* € 2,042 gross per calendar month in the first year, increasing to a maximum of
* € 2,612 gross per calendar month in the fourth year is in accordance with current pay scales as indicated in the ‘CAO voor Nederlandse Universiteiten’.
You will also receive a end-of-year bonus of 8.3% of your yearly income.
Candidates should hold a MA degree or equivalent. Preference will be given to candidates with a MA in the Humanities, Social sciences or Theology with a specialisation in the field of Islam and Muslim societies.
Outstanding research qualities manifest in a high-quality MA thesis or equivalent.
Excellent command of English
Application Deadline 14 June 2010
For further information
258 total views, 2 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Positions in Islamic Studies at Inter-University School for Islamic Studies (ISIS), Netherlands ISIS ( Inter-university School for Islamic Studies) is a national research institute for the study of Islam and Muslim societies, in which eight Dutch universities participate. Leiden […]
- TU Delft Excellence Scholarships, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands TU Delft’s mission is to make a significant contribution towards a sustainable society for the twenty-first century by conducting ground-breaking scientific and technological research […]
- Roma Tre University PhD Positions 2010-2011, Italy 2010/2011 CALL FOR APPLICATIONS PhD Level Courses (Corsi di dottorato di ricerca), Roma Tre University (Doctorates, Doctoral Schools)Roma Tre University (Rome, Italy), hereafter referred […]
- [Denmark] PhD in Globalization, ISG at Roskilde University PhD in Globalization, ISG, Roskilde University, DenmarkThe Institute for Society and Globalisation (ISG) specialises in interdisciplinary research and teaching in the social […]
- PhD Fellowship at Institute for Area Studies, University of Leiden, Netherlands The Leiden Institute for Area Studies ( is committed to the integration of disciplinary and regional-historical perspectives. LIAS has as its aim the advancement of teaching and research […]
- PhD in Philosophy and Ethics of Technology at Eindhoven University of Technology The Section of Philosophy and Ethics of Technology of the Department of Industrial Engineering and Innovation Sciences at Eindhoven University of Technology has a vacancy for a PhD in […]
- PhD Position, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Utrecht University, Netherlands Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, The Institute for Risk Assessment Sciences of Utrecht University is an interfaculty research institute within the faculties of Veterinary Medicine and […]
- Postgraduate Scholarships, Open Society Foundations / University of Nottingham, UK The Open Society Foundations / University of Nottingham scholarships aim to provide opportunities for independent postgraduate study in the United Kingdom for students who have […]
- Development Scholarships by New Zealand`s International Aid and Development Agency New Zealand Development ScholarshipsThe New Zealand Development Scholarships (NZDS) scheme offers the opportunity to people from selected developing countries to undertake […]
- Joint European Master (MISOCO) in International Migration and Social Cohesion, Netherlands The general aim of the Master programme in International Migration and Social Cohesion is to educate students and create dialogue among students, professionals and policy makers who will […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Positions for Muslim Societies 2010, Netherlands semoga informasi tentang PhD Positions for Muslim Societies 2010, Netherlands ini bermanfaat.