Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Scholarships at Gottingen Graduate School in Neurosciences and Molecular Biosciences maka di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa Baru pendaftaranmahasiswabaru.net menyampaikan tentang PhD Scholarships at Gottingen Graduate School in Neurosciences and Molecular Biosciences
PhD Scholarships at Gottingen Graduate School in Neurosciences and Molecular Biosciences
The Göttingen Graduate School for Neurosciences and Molecular Biosciences (GGNB) was founded in 2007 as a joint enterprise between the University of Göttingen, three Max Planck Institutes, and the German Primate Center. GGNB is funded by the Excellence Initiative of the German federal and state governments.
Ten doctoral programs are currently united under the roof of GGNB, sharing a common interdisciplinary training platform for their Ph.D. candidates. All courses are in English. Each Ph.D. candidate is affiliated with one of the doctoral programs of GGNB where he/she receives individual counseling and is guided in his/her thesis work by a thesis committee of at least three faculty members.
We invite for applications for Ph.D. positions in Biology / Physics / Chemistry in the following doctoral programs:
• Biomolecules: Structure – Function – Dynamics
• Molecular Biology of Microbial, Animal and Plant Cells
• Molecular Biology of Development and Interaction between Organisms
• International Max Planck Research School “Physics of Biological and Complex Systems”
• Molecular Physiology of the Brain
• Sensory and Motor Neuroscience
• Systems Neuroscience
• Theoretical and Computational Neuroscience
Scholarships and institutionally financed Ph.D. positions are available.
Candidates holding a Master’s degree in the natural sciences or related disciplines and an excellent academic record may apply by 15 May 2011 or also independent of deadlines.
Application Deadline : 15 May 2011
Visit Official Website.
814 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering, Germany The International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering (IMPRS-MCBB) is a joint program of the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and […]
- Doctoral Fellowships at Max Planck Research School The IMPRS-CI offers severalDoctoral Fellowshipsto outstanding students interested in the integration of the threedisciplines law, business administration and economics, and the studyof the […]
- 8 PhD Fellowships in Molecular and Chemical Ecology at IMPRS 8 PhD Fellowships in Molecular and Chemical EcologyThe International Max Planck Research School (IMPRS) "The Exploration of Ecological Interactions with Molecular and Chemical Techniques" […]
- PhD Scholarships 2011 at International Max Planck Research School for Neural Circuits, Germany The IMPRS for Neural Circuits was recently funded by the Max Planck Society and offers ten positions for talented students holding a relevant Master´s or Bachelor´s degree to perform […]
- PhD Positions, Helmholtz International Research School Molecular Neurobiology, Germany The Helmholtz International Research School `Molecular Neurobiology` offers: up to 10 PhD positions in Molecular NeurobiologyWe provide:* excellence in research* a comprehensive choice of […]
- International Doctoral Research Position in Criminal Law and Criminology, Germany Max Planck Institute for Foreign and International Criminal Law offers PhD Scholarship for National and International Applicants Study Subject: Criminal Law and CriminologyEmployer: Max […]
- International PhD Scholarship Program in Molecular Cell Biology The International PhD Scholarship Program of the Max Delbrück Centre for Molecular Medicine (MDC) in Berlin gives 20 PhD Positions. Currently, The MDC hosts more than 50 research groups […]
- PhD fellowship in Neuroethology at International Max Planck Research School Project 9: Analysis of olfactory receptors of Manduca moths using RNAi, Supervisor: Prof. Bill Hansson, MPI-CEGiant Manduca moths find their host plants to a large degree using odors. We […]
- Postdoctoral Position in Cell Physiology at Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physioloy Postdoctoral position in Cell Physiology at the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physiology, Dortmund, GermanyA postdoctoral position is immediately available in the group of Professor […]
- Postdoctoral Fellow Positions in Biology, Colorado State University, USA The Department of Biology, Colorado State University, accepts applications throughout the academic year from individuals who are interested in obtaining postdoctoral research experience in […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Scholarships at Gottingen Graduate School in Neurosciences and Molecular Biosciences semoga informasi tentang PhD Scholarships at Gottingen Graduate School in Neurosciences and Molecular Biosciences ini bermanfaat.