Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Studentship, Department of Earth Science and Engineering, Imperial College London, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa Baru pendaftaranmahasiswabaru.net menyampaikan tentang PhD Studentship, Department of Earth Science and Engineering, Imperial College London, UK
PhD Studentship, Department of Earth Science and Engineering, Imperial College London, UK
Experimental Investigation of Fluid Flow and Mass Transport in Heap Leaching
Imperial College London – Department of Earth Science and Engineering
A Rio Tinto studentship is being offered to an excellent student in Chemical Engineering, Minerals Processing or related disciplines. The studentship will cover all student fees, and also offers a tax-free stipend of approximately £15,590 per annum for the period 2010/2011. Applications will be considered from both local and overseas students.
Heap leaching is a process for extracting metals from ores. It is rapidly increasing in its usage due to lower operating and capital costs compared to more conventional extraction methods. Understanding the fluid flow and mass transport processes occurring within the heap is essential to improving its design and operation.
This project will be predominantly experimental and will involve the use of a variety of techniques to investigate fluid flow within heaps at both the laboratory and pilot scale. The candidate should have a good understanding of fluid dynamics and desirably some knowledge or experience of minerals processing.
For more information or to apply, please contact Dr Stephen Neethling (email@example.com ). Details of the criteria required by Imperial College can be found at: www.imperial.ac.uk/pgprospectus/studyzone/registrationforhigherdegrees
Application forms and instructions can be obtained from our website: (http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/earthscienceandengineering/courses/phdopportunities/ phdapplicationprocedure) or from Ms Samantha Delamaine (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +44 (0) 207 594 7339).
Applicants will be processed when received with the expectation that the post will be filled by September 2010 and no later than December 2010
584 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Studentship in Optimal Decision Making under Uncertainty at Imperial College London PhD Studentship: Untaxed bursary of £15,590 per annum plus UK/EU fees. UK nationals are eligible. Non-UK EU Students who have been in UK for three or more years, fulfilling the EPSRC […]
- Rio Tinto PhD Research Scholarship in Mining Automation at The Australian Centre for Field Robotics, University of Sydney The Australian Centre for Field Robotics (ACFR) at the University of Sydney has established a major new Centre for Mine Automation. Rio Tinto, a global mining company, has committed $21 […]
- PhD Studentship in Fluid Mechanics, Imperial College London, UK Imperial College LondonDepartment of Civil and Environmental EngineeringPhD Studentship in Fluid Mechanics(Wave-structure interactions) A PhD studentship concerning the description of […]
- Rio Tinto PhD Scholarship in Mining Automation, University of Sydney, Australia The Australian Centre for Field Robotics (ACFR) is based in the School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering at The University of Sydney, and is dedicated to the research, […]
- Master Scholarships, Optics in Science and Technology, Erasmus Mundus, Europe MSc OpSciTech is a unique European Master`s Course providing a comprehensive and multidisciplinary coverage of the field of Optics, from upstream scientific aspects to engineering and […]
- Roma Tre University PhD Positions 2010-2011, Italy 2010/2011 CALL FOR APPLICATIONS PhD Level Courses (Corsi di dottorato di ricerca), Roma Tre University (Doctorates, Doctoral Schools)Roma Tre University (Rome, Italy), hereafter referred […]
- Rio Tinto Scholarships for LLM in Mineral Law and Policy, University of Dundee, UK In an increasingly integrated global economy, managing the complexities of mineral resources investment and development provides challenges for host governments, international […]
- 3 PhD Scholarships in Materials and Surface Technology Department of Mechanical Engineering is looking for 3 Ph.D. in Materials and Surface Technology related to strengthen our strategic research activities in Materials in Sustainable […]
- Scholarships in Materials and Surface Technology, Department of Mechanical Engineering, DTU, Denmark Department of Mechanical Engineering is looking for 3 Ph.D. in Materials and Surface Technology related to strengthen our strategic research activities in Materials in Sustainable Energy […]
- 12 PhD Studentships at Bloomsbury Colleges London OverviewThe Bloomsbury Colleges PhD StudentshipsThe Bloomsbury Colleges consortium brings together six University of London colleges comprising Birkbeck (Bbk), Institute of Education […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Studentship, Department of Earth Science and Engineering, Imperial College London, UK semoga informasi tentang PhD Studentship, Department of Earth Science and Engineering, Imperial College London, UK ini bermanfaat.