Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang 60 PhD Positions at Hannover Medical School maka di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa Baru pendaftaranmahasiswabaru.net menyampaikan tentang 60 PhD Positions at Hannover Medical School
60 PhD Positions at Hannover Medical School
Hannover Medical School 60 PhD positions in international PhD programs:
20 positions in the MD/PhD program “Molecular Medicine” and
20 positions in the PhD program “Infection Biology” and
20 positions in the PhD program “Regenerative Sciences”
Hannover Biomedical Research School, as part of Hannover Medical School (MHH), invites applications for the above PhD studentships, to commence in October 2009.
Application Deadline April 1st, 2009
The three-year study programs, taught in English, are aimed at post-graduates in Medicine, Veterinary Medicine as well as those from Life Science fields. The PhD program “Regenerative Sciences” is also open to students from the various disciplines of Materials Sciences. As well as working on a 3-year research project, students also attend seminars, lab and soft-skill courses, congresses, symposia and summer schools. Successful candidates will be awarded a PhD, alternatively Dr. rer. nat. Scholarships are to be fully funded by the DFG (Excellence Initiative), MHH, partner institutes and their respective departments.
We are looking for highly-motivated candidates who have an active interest in one of the fields associated with one or more of the programs on offer. Excellent written and spoken English skills are required. With nearly two thirds of our students coming from outside Germany, international applicants are welcome. Deadline for completed applications is April 1st, 2009. Application forms to be found on the website below (NB. Please send us your preferences by clicking on the respective program in our online application process on www.mh-hannover.de/hbrs.html).
MD/PhD “Molecular Medicine”: The program aims to form a bridge between Science and the Clinic, in research as well as in teaching. For information on this program contact:
Dr. Susanne Kruse (Tel: +49-(0)511-532-6011 / E-mail: email@example.com)
PhD Infection Biology: Students focus on the main topics in Infection, Immunology, Microbiology, Virology and Cell Biology. For information on this program contact:
Luise Fiegehenn (Tel: +49-(0)511-532-9742 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
PhD Regenerative Sciences: Research and teaching concentrate on Developmental Biology, Stem Cell Biology, Biology of Ageing and Degeneration, Growth Factors and Other Regenerative Agents, Cell Therapy, Tissue Engineering including Materials and Natural Sciences, and Ethical as well as Regulatory Implications. For information on this program contact:
Dr. Daniela Pelz (Tel: +49-(0)511-532-5206 / E-mail: email@example.com)
Job Starting Date: 01/10/2009
686 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Funded PhD Program in Molecular Medicine, Hannover Biomedical Research School (HBRS), Germany Hannover Medical School offers an international english PhD program in Molecular Medicine (former MD/PhD program) in cooperation with the Leibniz University of Hannover, the University of […]
- Tsukuba Scholarship, University of Tsukuba, Japan The University of Tsukuba invites applications from international students for the 2011 University of Tsukuba “Tsukuba Scholarship” as per the guidelines outlined below. The University of […]
- TUMS Scholarship Program 2012 in Medical Sciences at Tehran University of Medical Sciences TUMS Scholarship Program is a scholarship program set up by the TUMS to facilitate students and scholars from all over the world to conduct their study and research at TUMS. The […]
- International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering, Germany The International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering (IMPRS-MCBB) is a joint program of the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and […]
- PhD Scholarships in Space Life Sciences, Institute of Aerospace Medicine, Germany The DLR Institute of Aerospace Medicine in Cologne, Germany, offers in cooperation with several partners an excellent and interdisciplinary training for up to 25 doctoral students from […]
- Radcliffe Department of Medicine PhD Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK The Radcliffe Department of Medicine 4 year PhD Scholars ProgrammeThe Radcliffe Department of Medicine at the University of Oxford is a large multi-disciplinary Department that undertakes […]
- [Germany] 2 PhD Student Positions in Osteoimmunology at Technische Universität Dresden The Institute of Physiological Chemistry, Medical Faculty Carl Gustav Carus, TU Dresden offers within the DFG Schwerpunktprogramm `Osteoimmunology - IMMUNOBONE – A Program to unravel the […]
- Postdoctoral Scientist at MRC National Institute for Medical Research Division of Developmental NeurobiologyWe are recruiting for a 3-year Postdoctoral position within the National Institute for Medical Research. Our laboratory studies molecular and […]
- Master/PhD Scholarship for International Students in Paris School of Neuroscience, France The PhD program of the Paris School of Neuroscience provides an outstanding multidisciplinary curriculum to students through seminar series, lab rotations, and research training in top […]
- PhD Positions, Helmholtz International Research School Molecular Neurobiology, Germany The Helmholtz International Research School `Molecular Neurobiology` offers: up to 10 PhD positions in Molecular NeurobiologyWe provide:* excellence in research* a comprehensive choice of […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang 60 PhD Positions at Hannover Medical School semoga informasi tentang 60 PhD Positions at Hannover Medical School ini bermanfaat.