Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang International PhD Scholarship Program in Molecular Cell Biology maka di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa Baru pendaftaranmahasiswabaru.net menyampaikan tentang International PhD Scholarship Program in Molecular Cell Biology
International PhD Scholarship Program in Molecular Cell Biology
The International PhD Scholarship Program of the Max Delbrück Centre for Molecular Medicine (MDC) in Berlin gives 20 PhD Positions. Currently, The MDC hosts more than 50 research groups and 250 doctorate students working in the fields of Molecular Biology, Cardiovascular and metabolic Research, Cancer biology, Developmental Biology, Medical Systems Biology, Structural Biology & Neurobiology.
This is a unique opportunity to develop your research career at the interface of basic molecular biology and translational medicine. We invite candidates of any nationality who hold or anticipate receiving a Master’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field before November 1, 2012. The program language is in English. Visit our website to learn more about the MDC, the program and the application procedure at official website.
Joining the Helmholtz Graduate School for Molecular Cell Biology at the MDC, PhD students will receive interdisciplinary training in Molecular Cell-Biology & Molecular Medicine and may join the special research schools in Molecular Neurobiology (MolNeuro) or Translational Cardiovascular Medicine (TransCard). All of PhD students enjoy support such as travel grants for conferences and external courses, participation in summer schools, annual PhD retreats and social activities. The Graduate School of the MDC works in close collaboration with Berlin universities, the Freie Universität Berlin und Humboldt Universität zu Berlin.
Application Deadline : March 20, 2012
Visit Official Website.
638 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Positions, Helmholtz International Research School Molecular Neurobiology, Germany The Helmholtz International Research School `Molecular Neurobiology` offers: up to 10 PhD positions in Molecular NeurobiologyWe provide:* excellence in research* a comprehensive choice of […]
- International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering, Germany The International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering (IMPRS-MCBB) is a joint program of the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and […]
- International PhD Fellowships in Neurosciences, NeuroCure, Germany The NeuroCure Excellence Cluster invites applications for its PhD program starting in 2013NeuroCure is an inter-institutional research network based at the Charité – Universitätsmedizin […]
- Funded PhD Program in Molecular Medicine, Hannover Biomedical Research School (HBRS), Germany Hannover Medical School offers an international english PhD program in Molecular Medicine (former MD/PhD program) in cooperation with the Leibniz University of Hannover, the University of […]
- Scholarships Fellowship in Cancer Stem Cell Research at University of Oxford Haematopoietic Stem Cell LaboratoryWeatherall Institute of Molecular MedicineUniversity of OxfordEurocancer Stemcell Training is a network gathering 9 laboratories of 6 member states at […]
- 8 PhD Fellowships in Molecular and Chemical Ecology at IMPRS 8 PhD Fellowships in Molecular and Chemical EcologyThe International Max Planck Research School (IMPRS) "The Exploration of Ecological Interactions with Molecular and Chemical Techniques" […]
- PhD Scholarships at Gottingen Graduate School in Neurosciences and Molecular Biosciences The Göttingen Graduate School for Neurosciences and Molecular Biosciences (GGNB) was founded in 2007 as a joint enterprise between the University of Göttingen, three Max Planck […]
- PhD Scholarships in Molecular Medicine and Neuroscience, Medical University of Graz, Austria The Medical University of Graz invites excellent students to apply for the PhD programs in Molecular Medicine and/or Neurosciences starting in fall 2011. Up to 21 scholarships will be […]
- PhD fellowship in Neuroethology at International Max Planck Research School Project 9: Analysis of olfactory receptors of Manduca moths using RNAi, Supervisor: Prof. Bill Hansson, MPI-CEGiant Manduca moths find their host plants to a large degree using odors. We […]
- Master / Doctoral Student in Bioinformatics and Cellular Mechanics, German Cancer Research Center Mechanical factors play an important role in many basic biological phenomena on different spatial-temporal scales: from tissues and single cells to sub-cellular structures. The ability […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang International PhD Scholarship Program in Molecular Cell Biology semoga informasi tentang International PhD Scholarship Program in Molecular Cell Biology ini bermanfaat.