Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Master Scholarships in Environmental Sciences, Policy and Management, Erasmus Mundus, Europe maka di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa Baru pendaftaranmahasiswabaru.net menyampaikan tentang Master Scholarships in Environmental Sciences, Policy and Management, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
Master Scholarships in Environmental Sciences, Policy and Management, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
MESPOM is an Erasmus Mundus Masters course in Environmental Sciences, Policy and Management operated by four leading European and two North American Universities and supported by the European Commission.
The MESPOM study programme is in English and lasts two years. The students study in at least three out of six consortium universities:
* International Institute for Industrial Environmental Economics at Lund University (Sweden)
* University of Manchester (UK)
* Central European University (Budapest)
* University of the Aegean (Lesvos, Greece)
* Middlebury College and its affiliate Monterey Institute for International Studies (MIIS) (USA)
* University of Saskatchewan (UoS) (Canada)
* a good first degree in a subject related to environmental sciences, policy and management such as biology, geography, other earth sciences, civil engineering, urban or landscape planning, resource economics or specialised disciplines (environmental engineering, environmental management, environmental economics, environmental policy);
* candidates with other first degrees are also considered if they show commitment to environmental careers, usually through work experience;
* MESPOM invites applications from all countries;
* proficiency in English (Test of English as a Foreign Language- TOEFL)
Category A scholarships (EUR 48,000): students who are not residents nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in the the EU/EEA-EFTA countries (including Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein);
Category B scholarships (EUR 23,00): all other students
All MESPOM applications should be made to Central European University in accordance with CEU Admission Requirements.
All candidates are required to fill in the CEU on-line application form and attach following documents:
1. Letters of recommendation
2. Academic records
3. A full curriculum vitae or resume, including a list of publications, if any
4. Department- and program-specific requirements (statement of purpose, research proposal, additional test scores, etc.)
5. Proof of English proficiency
Application deadlines is January 3, 2011 for the applicants seeking Erasmus Mundus scholarships types A and B or other financial assistance from the MESPOM Consortium or CEU (including fee waivers).
With any further inquiries about the admissions process and additional information contact the CEU Admission office: email@example.com
Visit official website.
718 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Scholarship Program for Masters in European and International Affairs, Linköping University, Sweden The programme is a collaboration between four universities in Barcelona (Spain), Twente (The Netherlands), Aalborg (Denmark) and Linköping (Sweden) and examines European and […]
- Lund University Global Scholarships, Sweden A selective, merit based scholarship for top academic students The Lund University Global Scholarship programme is targeted at top academic students who are citizens of countries from […]
- European Master in Agricultural, Food and Environmental Policy Analysis, Erasmus Mundus The European Master in Agricultural, Food and Environmental Policy Analysis (AFEPA) aims at providing a high quality education in designing and assessing public policies targeted to the […]
- English Language Scholarships, University of Exeter, UK The College has a limited number of £1,000 English Language Scholarships, awarded according to academic merit. Only applicants who have been offered a place conditional on English […]
- International Master of Science in Fire Safety Engineering The “International Master of Science in Fire Safety Engineering” (IMFSE) is a two-year educational programme in the Erasmus Mundus framework. This master course is commonly organized by […]
- Erasmus Mundus-European Master Scholarship in Agricultural, Food and Environmental Policy Analysis The European Master in Agricultural, Food and Environmental Policy Analysis aims at providing a high quality education in designing and assessing public policies targeted to the […]
- STREEM Scholarships for International Students in Spatial Transport and Environmental Economics, Netherlands Scholarship for the Master of Science in Spatial Transport and Environmental Economics (STREEM), Netherlands Study Subject: Science in Spatial Transport and Environmental […]
- JEMES 2011 Master Scholarship in Environmental Studies Eramus Mundus Scholarship for Joint European Master in Enviromental Studies (JEMES)Eramus Mundus scholarships are available for applicants of exceptional merit from “third countries” and […]
- European Masters in Sport and Exercise Psychology (EMSEP), Erasmus Mundus, Europe The European Masters in Sport and Exercise Psychology programme (EMSEP) is organised by four leading European universities in the field of sport and exercise psychology (SEP): the […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Master Scholarships in Environmental Sciences, Policy and Management, Erasmus Mundus, Europe semoga informasi tentang Master Scholarships in Environmental Sciences, Policy and Management, Erasmus Mundus, Europe ini bermanfaat.