Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Master/PhD Scholarship for International Students in Paris School of Neuroscience, France maka di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa Baru pendaftaranmahasiswabaru.net menyampaikan tentang Master/PhD Scholarship for International Students in Paris School of Neuroscience, France
Master/PhD Scholarship for International Students in Paris School of Neuroscience, France
The PhD program of the Paris School of Neuroscience provides an outstanding multidisciplinary curriculum to students through seminar series, lab rotations, and research training in top neuroscience laboratories of the Paris region. The faculty includes internationally recognized experts across the large field of the neurosciences from basic molecular and cellular studies, computational science to brain imaging and clinical research.
The program involves rotations in different ENP labs during the first year followed by three years of research in one ENP laboratory towards a PhD. Students design their own programs leading to the PhD with oversight by faculty committees ensuring appropriate depth and breadth of training.
Working language throughout is English.
The program is especially designed to attract motivated top international students that have already shown signs of achievement in their own countries The call is open to students from different backgrounds (biology, medicine, physics, and mathematics) who can demonstrate a strong interest in the field of Neuroscience. Applicants should have the equivalent of a bachelor’s or master’s degree. Candidates should have received their training outside of France, except for those trained in mathematics or physics.
The program comprises:
- A one year pre-PhD Program that involves 3 laboratory rotations in different ENP labs, and masters classes for students who do not have a Masters degree. Stipends are 1200 € net (all taxes deduced, Health Care included). All students are expected to follow this program before entering the PhD program.
- The PhD program is a three year program that involves research training in one of the ENP laboratories. In addition students are expected to attend the ENP Seminar series. Stipends are 1 800 € (income tax not deduced, Health Care included).
Scholarship Application Deadline: March 2011
798 total views, 3 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD position in Biocomposites at KTH Royal Institute of Technology KTH School of Chemical Science and Engineering seeks a PhD student in Biocomposites.KTH is the largest technical university in Sweden. Education and research cover a broad spectrum within […]
- Master and PhD Full Scholarships by French Government for Indonesian Citizens The French Government, through its Embassy in Jakarta, has been providing excellence scholarships to Indonesian citizens for more than 29 years. In order to pursue its objective to support […]
- PhD Position in in bio-inspired robotics research at Jaume I University OverviewThe Robotic Intelligence Lab at Jaume I University (Castellon, Spain) is offering a PhD position for working in bio-inspired robotics research concerning learning and […]
- Master and PhD Scholarships in Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen, Germany The Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience is the first international neuroscience Graduate School was established at the University of Tübingen in 1999. In the future, three Schools […]
- Funded PhD Program in Molecular Medicine, Hannover Biomedical Research School (HBRS), Germany Hannover Medical School offers an international english PhD program in Molecular Medicine (former MD/PhD program) in cooperation with the Leibniz University of Hannover, the University of […]
- Scholarship for International Graduate Students at the System-on-Chip Design Lab, Chosun University, Korea Scholarship for international students for graduate studies, within subject Circuit/ASIC design, algorithm development and processor application for the bio-medical area by Chosun […]
- PhD Scholarship Positions in Computer Science & Engineering, Germany PhD projects could be in areas like Reconfigurable Hardware and Software Components Ressource and Communication Management in Dynamic Networks Organisation of large Dynamic Networks […]
- PhD Positions, Helmholtz International Research School Molecular Neurobiology, Germany The Helmholtz International Research School `Molecular Neurobiology` offers: up to 10 PhD positions in Molecular NeurobiologyWe provide:* excellence in research* a comprehensive choice of […]
- 60 PhD Positions at Hannover Medical School Hannover Medical School 60 PhD positions in international PhD programs:20 positions in the MD/PhD program "Molecular Medicine" and20 positions in the PhD program "Infection Biology" and20 […]
- International PhD Scholarship Program in Molecular Cell Biology The International PhD Scholarship Program of the Max Delbrück Centre for Molecular Medicine (MDC) in Berlin gives 20 PhD Positions. Currently, The MDC hosts more than 50 research groups […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Master/PhD Scholarship for International Students in Paris School of Neuroscience, France semoga informasi tentang Master/PhD Scholarship for International Students in Paris School of Neuroscience, France ini bermanfaat.