Monbukagakusho Scholarship, Student Research Program by Japanese Government
Monbukagakusho Scholarship 2011 Student Research Program
Open for registration start on April 12, 2010 and will close on May 12, 2010.
The program is intended for those interested in research student programs in universities in Japan.
Interested undergoing research student at the time allowed to apply to degree programs (S-2 / S-3 / professional graduate course) or S-3 to continue the program after completing the program S-2 / professional graduate course, if passed the selection tests given by the university exam concerned.
Enthusiasts can also go straight to degree programs without follow if the research student has obtained permission from the respective universities. Scholarships are awarded without bond department, covering tuition fees and living expenses.
1. Born on and after April 2, 1976.
2. IPK minimum of 3.0 from last college level
3. TOEFL-PBT-TOEFL minimum 550 or CBT minimum 213 or a minimum TOEFL-IBT 79 or equivalent, or the value of Japanese Language Proficiency Test level 2 minimum.
4. Choose the same field of study with the previous disciplines.
5. Are willing to learn Japanese language.
6. Physically and spiritually healthy.
7. Applicants must read and understand the attachment description carefully.
How to Apply
1.The Application Form can be taken at the Education Section Japanese Embassy, Consulate General of Japan in Surabaya and Medan or can be downloaded from this page.
2.The Application Form along with required documents should be brought / sent directly to the Education Section Embassy of Japan in Jakarta (not to the Consulate General of Japan).
3.Registration opened on April 12, 2009 until the date of May 12, 2009.
4.Prepare the document according to appendix no. 7.
Forms can be downloaded from here is:
– Application Form
– Field of Study and Study Program
– Recommendation Form
– Certificate of Health
1. Embassy of Japan will do the selection of documents, and shall notify qualified applicant 1 (one) week before the written exam. (Approximately 100 applicants are selected through the selection of this document.)
2. Written Japanese and English Test will be held in Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan in early July 2010. (English as a test of choice. The value of the higher will be used for selection consideration.)
3. Interview will be held in Jakarta for all qualified applicants in July 2010 according to schedule set by the Embassy of Japan (transport and accommodation costs are not provided by the Embassy of Japan).
4. Applicants who pass the selection at the Embassy of Japan, will be given a certificate as follows: 1 (one) file a form with documents that have been given the stamp of Embassy of Japan, a certificate for the college in Japan, and pieces of “Letter of Acceptance”. Applicants may choose a maximum of 3 (three) universities to gain acceptance as a student permit or a research student degree programs, or “Letter of Acceptance” (license revenue unofficial) as research students.
5. If you are looking for information on universities in Japan, please see the following websites:
Directory Database of Research and Development or Asian Students Cultural Association.
6. Please send license or a Letter of Acceptance from the college of Japan as soon as possible to the Embassy of Japan.
7. WEmbassy would recommend participants to MEXT.
8. Applicants will be the recipient of a scholarship if you pass the selection in the MEXT.
For further information please contact:
Education Section Embassy of Japan
Jl. MH Thamrin No.24 Jakarta 10350
Tel. (021) 3192-4308 ext.175 or 176
719 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Monbukagakusho Scholarship, Student Research Program by Japanese Government semoga informasi tentang Monbukagakusho Scholarship, Student Research Program by Japanese Government ini bermanfaat.