Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Harry Worthington Scholarships, University of Sheffield, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa Baru pendaftaranmahasiswabaru.net menyampaikan tentang Harry Worthington Scholarships, University of Sheffield, UK
Harry Worthington Scholarships, University of Sheffield, UK
Two Harry Worthington Scholarships are available to applicants wishing to undertake doctoral study in any Faculty of the University for entry in 2013-14. These scholarships were founded under the will of Miss Doreen Worthington in memory of her father Harry, a local steel manufacturer, and are awarded to two outstanding new PhD applicants.
You can read about some of our current Harry Worthington Scholarship holders on our current scholarship holders page.
A Harry Worthington Scholarship covers the cost of tuition fees and provides an annual, tax-free maintenance stipend at the standard UK Research rate, which for 2012-13 was £13,590.
Awards are tenable for a maximum of three years full-time subject to satisfactory progress.
- You should have, or expect to achieve, a first or upper second class UK honours degree or equivalent qualifications gained outside the UK in an appropriate area of study.
- You should be applying to start your first year of study with the University in 2013-14 on a full-time or part-time programme of doctoral study (i.e. after 1st August 2013, exact start date to be agreed with your supervisor/ department).
- Awards are open to UK, EU and international applicants.
How to apply
- Discuss your research plans with the relevant academic department.
- Apply for admission to the University. We advise you to apply for admission as early as possible, and at least a week before the scholarship application deadline in order to receive your application number in plenty of time – you will need this to apply for a scholarship.
- Once you have received an application number, complete the online scholarship application form.
Scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis – applications are assessed on the basis of academic success and qualifications, experience, research background, a clear well-articulated research proposal, the potential impact of the research and a good match with supervisor/ departmental expertise.
Closing date for 2013-14 entry is 12 noon UK time on 1st February 2013. Please note that some departments may have independent deadlines for particular research projects, which may be earlier than the scholarship deadline.
You can expect to hear if your scholarship application has been successful by the end of April 2013.
If you have any questions about the Harry Worthington Scholarships please email see our FAQs or email@example.com.
For more information, please visit : official website
782 total views, 2 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- University Prize Scholarships, University of Sheffield, UK Each year the University offers a small number of University Prize Scholarships to the very best PhD applicants. If you’re among the brightest and best in your field, we want to hear from […]
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships in Engineering and Applied Science, Aston University, UK Fully funded PhD studentships are available for full time students from any country (UK, EU or international students) at the School of Engineering and Applied Science, Aston University – […]
- PhD Scholarships in Social Sciences, Brunel University, UK We are delighted to announce nine funded PhD studentships* in social sciences at Brunel University for UK, EU and international students for a January 2012 start, (or as soon as possible […]
- Arts & Humanities Masters Fee Scholarships, University of Sheffield, UK The University of Sheffield invests a significant amount of funding each year in order to support the very best postgraduate research students. For entry in 2013-14, the Arts & Humanities […]
- University Doctoral Studentships at City University City University provides a number of fully-funded, full-time, three-year Doctoral Studentships to outstanding candidates as part of its ongoing investment in academic excellence. […]
- Fee Waiver + Stipend, PhD Scholarships in Management, Royal Holloway University of London, UK The School of Management, Royal Holloway University of London – UK, is offering one or two Dean’s scholarships for new PhD students from any country (UK, EU or international students) […]
- PhD Studentship in Mathematics, University of Sussex, UK PhD studentship is available in the Department of Mathematics, University of Sussex – UK. Studentship is available for students from any country commencing study in academic year 2016 – […]
- Fully Funded Research Studentships in Economics, University of Surrey, UK Fully funded research studentships are available for students from any country (UK, EU & international students) enrolling full time PhD program in economics for October 2016 intake at […]
- Full Tuition Fee PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Sussex, UK School of Media, Film and Music, University of Sussex – UK, is offering full tuition fees scholarships for all international students from any country outside UK & EU commencing PhD […]
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK Fully funded research studentships are available for all international / overseas (non UK & EU) students enrolling PhD degree for October 2016 at University of Reading – UK. The […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Harry Worthington Scholarships, University of Sheffield, UK semoga informasi tentang Harry Worthington Scholarships, University of Sheffield, UK ini bermanfaat.