Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Master and PhD Scholarships in Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen, Germany maka di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa Baru pendaftaranmahasiswabaru.net menyampaikan tentang Master and PhD Scholarships in Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen, Germany
Master and PhD Scholarships in Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen, Germany
The Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience is the first international neuroscience Graduate School was established at the University of Tübingen in 1999. In the future, three Schools will provide research oriented career tracks – leading to a master or doctoral degree – that provide an ideal preparation for a career in science and academia. The three graduate programs will complement one another at best and, thus, provide a markedly broad sprectrum of neuroscience research and training opportunities in Tübingen. Teaching is entirely in English.
A large international faculty of renowned scientists together with stateof-the-art facilities provide an outstanding environment for interdisciplinary research and training in neuroscience. Participating institutions include:
* University of Tübingen – Faculty of Medicine and Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
* Werner Reichardt Centre for Integrative Neuroscience
* Hertie-Institute for Clinical Brain Research
* German Centre for Neurodegenerative Diseases – Tübingen
* Bernstein Centre for Computational Neuroscience – Tübingen
* Natural and Medical Sciences Institute at the University of Tübingen
* Max-Planck-Institute for Biological Cybernetics
Application – Scholarships – Fees
* Entry requirements: BSc for master program; MSc, Diploma or MD for doctoral program.
* Application deadlines: January 15 for master program. Doctoral students may apply throughout the year.
* The selection procedure for a place on the master program is three stepped: (1) written application, (2) subject test, (3) interview. Students interested in a doctoral project may contact research groups of their interest directly.
* Scholarships are available for excellent international students. Doctoral students are generally funded through research grants.
* Tuition fees for master students amount to 610 Euros per month. Doctoral students are exempted.
Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience
International Max Planck Research School
University of Tübingen
72074 Tübingen – Germany
The program is scheduled to start in winter term 2011/12 (the application deadline will be January 15, 2011).
Visit official website.
884 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Students Masters/PhD Scholarships in Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen Germany Masters, PhD Scholarships for International Students in Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience at the University of Tuebingen, Germany.The Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience is the […]
- International Student Scholarships for Masters and PhD in Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen, Germany The Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience is the first international neuroscience Graduate School was established at the University of Tübingen in 1999. In the future, three Schools […]
- PhD Scholarships in Molecular Medicine and Neuroscience, Medical University of Graz, Austria The Medical University of Graz invites excellent students to apply for the PhD programs in Molecular Medicine and/or Neurosciences starting in fall 2011. Up to 21 scholarships will be […]
- Master/PhD Scholarship for International Students in Paris School of Neuroscience, France The PhD program of the Paris School of Neuroscience provides an outstanding multidisciplinary curriculum to students through seminar series, lab rotations, and research training in top […]
- PhD Scholarships in Computer Science 2011-2012 at Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science, Germany PhD Scholarships in Computer Science for Students Who Hold a Masters or an Excellent Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in a Related Field Study Subject: Computer ScienceEmployer: […]
- Funded PhD Program in Molecular Medicine, Hannover Biomedical Research School (HBRS), Germany Hannover Medical School offers an international english PhD program in Molecular Medicine (former MD/PhD program) in cooperation with the Leibniz University of Hannover, the University of […]
- International Graduate Program for Advanced Science, Tohoku University, Japan International Graduate Program for Advanced Science 2012 GRADUATE SCHOOL OF SCIENCE, TOHOKU UNIVERSITY Tohoku University was founded in 1907 and is one of the oldest Universities of […]
- International PhD Fellowships in Neurosciences, NeuroCure, Germany The NeuroCure Excellence Cluster invites applications for its PhD program starting in 2013NeuroCure is an inter-institutional research network based at the Charité – Universitätsmedizin […]
- Beasiswa S-2 di Maastricht University Maastricht University menawarkan beasiswa pascasarjana bagi pelajar internasional. Beasiswa akan diberikan pada Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Health, Medicine and Life Sciences, […]
- MA Research Training Program at Humboldt University, Berlin The MA RTP is a new one-year master program especially designed for international graduates wanting to start a PhD-program in Germany.-It is taught at the Institute of Social and […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Master and PhD Scholarships in Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen, Germany semoga informasi tentang Master and PhD Scholarships in Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen, Germany ini bermanfaat.