Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Master Scholaship in Physics at Blaise Pascal University, France maka di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa Baru pendaftaranmahasiswabaru.net menyampaikan tentang Master Scholaship in Physics at Blaise Pascal University, France
Master Scholaship in Physics at Blaise Pascal University, France
Blaise Pascal University is opening the second year of its Master of Physics of Nanostructures to scientifically confirmed foreign students.
Advanced theoretical courses includes:
- Light-Matter Interaction in Semiconductor Nanostructures
- Physics of Advanced Nanostructures
- Physics of Photonic Crystals: Towards Nanophotonics
- Physics of Surfaces and Interfaces
- Physics of Crystal Growth
- Optical and Electronic Spectroscopy of Nanostructures
- Symmetries in Physics
- Computational Quantum Mechanics
- Dosimetry and Radioprotection
The research training will take place in a laboratory on the Clermont-Ferrand Campus, which offers all the modern facilities to conduct high level scientific research. It has been officially ranked A+ (best 10%) among other French labs.
- Students having completed four years of University studies in Physics (Master 1st year successfully finished);
- Good command of the English language.
Three best applications will have the tuition fees offered by the University and will each receive a scholarship of 2000 euros.
All interested applicants should submit following documents:
- filled registration form;
- statement of purpose;
- detailed CV (resume);
- list of University marks for the last 3 years of study and the copies of the diploma obtained (with a certified translation);
- recommendation letter from your professor (confidential, in a sealed envelope);
- recent photograph;
- copy of your passport.
All the application need to be submitted to:
Michèle CHADELAS – Université Blaise Pascal
UFR Sciences et Technologies
Laboratoire de Physique Corpusculaire de Clermont-Ferrand / CNRS
24 avenue des Landais
F-63177 AUBIERE CEDEX FRANCE
More detailed info
540 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [Denmark] Postdoc in Ultrafast dynamics in quantum dot waveguides at DTU Fotonik Postdoc in Ultrafast dynamics in quantum dot waveguides at DTU FotonikOverview The Nanophotonics Theory & Signal Processing group seeks a postdoctoral candidate to work on the experimental […]
- The EuroPhotonics EMMC Master Scholarships for International Students The EuroPhotonics EMMC Master course gives an extensive two-year Master level teaching program focusing on advanced research and applied topics that will constitute the near and extended […]
- Master Scholarship, Erasmus Mundus MACLANDS, Europe MACLANDS is a Master Degree in territories’ sustained development and management for and through heritage and cultural landscape.MaCLands is a European university training truly original […]
- Erasmus Mundus MACLANDS Master Scholarships MACLANDS is a Master Degree in territories’ sustained development and management for and through heritage and cultural landscape. MaCLands is a European university training truly original […]
- Scholarship program to study in France 2009/2010 Info Beasiswa S1 (undergraduate) S2 (master) S3 (doktor, phd) diploma scholarship Scholarship program to study in FranceBourses du Gouvernement Français (BGF) 2009/2010The French […]
- Master Scholarship in Optics in Science & Technology at Institut D’Optique Graduate School, France Students enrolled in the two-year programme will study in two different countries of their choice, spending one year in each and offering the opportunity to acquire 60 European Credit […]
- Master Scholarships in Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and Biophotonics (EUROPHOTONICS) Erasmus Mundus Masters Course – EUROPHOTONICS Master in Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and BiophotonicsDuration: 2 years The Master for Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and […]
- Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarships 2011 on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology (WOP-P) The European Master on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology (WOP-P) is a postgraduate university programme, supported by the European Commission through the Erasmus Mundus […]
- Master Scholarships in Mathematics, Jacques Hadamard Mathematics Foundation, France The Jacques Hadamard Mathematics Foundation (FMJH) is offering one-year or two-year scholarships for talented students applying for a master position in Mathematics in one of its member […]
- Lebesgue Master Scholarships in Mathematics, France The Lebesgue Center offers 10,000€ scholarships to outstanding mathematics students applying for a master programme in mathematics, for a fist year of Master (M1) or for a second year of […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Master Scholaship in Physics at Blaise Pascal University, France semoga informasi tentang Master Scholaship in Physics at Blaise Pascal University, France ini bermanfaat.