Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Position in in bio-inspired robotics research at Jaume I University maka di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa Baru pendaftaranmahasiswabaru.net menyampaikan tentang PhD Position in in bio-inspired robotics research at Jaume I University
PhD Position in in bio-inspired robotics research at Jaume I University
The Robotic Intelligence Lab at Jaume I University (Castellon, Spain) is offering a PhD position for working in bio-inspired robotics research concerning learning and sensorimotor coordination of head, eyes and limbs movements during visually-aided planning and execution of manipulation tasks. The candidate will perform research within the framework of national and European projects related to robotic applications with neurobiology inspiration, working with state of the art equipment such as a humanoid torso with anthropomorphic head and multifinger hands.
Requirements: applicants should be nationals of the European uni0n and have obtained an Engineering or Science degree with outstanding performance. Experience in robotics is desirable but not required. Interest in theoretical neuroscience, mental development, or interdisciplinary bio-inspired research is preferable. This position is intendend for brilliant young graduates and their degree should be dated later than Jan. 1, 2008.
Salary: 1407¤/month. (accommodation, meals and transport for one month in Castellon cost less than 500¤).
After getting acquainted with the computational models and the system available at the Intelligent Robotic Lab, the applicant is expected to extend it modeling additional functions and implementing other tasks and capabilities. Coordination between eyes, head, arm and hand movements and multimodal visual-tactile integration will be central from both theoretical and practical viewpoints. In this context, the student will have freedom to pursue his/her own research goals according to his/her background and interests.
Deadline is close: May, 25 2011
For further information contact:
Angel P. del Pobil
UJI Robotic Intelligence Lab
Visit Official Website.
798 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Two Graduate Research Scholarship Positions at the Mobile Computing Lab at Chosun University Two Graduate Research Scholarship Positions at the Mobile Computing Lab at Chosun UniversityOverviewThe Mobile Computing Lab is seeking for skillful, hard working and creative candidates […]
- PhD or Postdoctoral Research Position in the Area of Machine Learning-Neural Networks-Robot Control PhD or Postdoc research position in the area of machine learning/ neural networks / robot control is open in the MINDS research group. The position is created within the integrated project […]
- PhD Fellowships in Information and Communication Technology at Scuola Sant`Anna 8 PhD fellowships in ICT at Scuola Sant`Anna, ItalyScuola superiore Sant`AnnaCall for application A.Y. 2010-11 - Non EU citizensONLINE […]
- PhD Studentship in Computer Vision and Robotics at Forschungszentrum Juelich, Germany With 4400 staff members Forschungszentrum Juelich is the largest interdisciplinary research centre in Germany focusing its research in the fields of health, environment and energy, and […]
- Master/PhD Scholarship for International Students in Paris School of Neuroscience, France The PhD program of the Paris School of Neuroscience provides an outstanding multidisciplinary curriculum to students through seminar series, lab rotations, and research training in top […]
- PhD Research Position in Intelligent IT for Robotics at University Politehnica of Bucharest The Faculty of Automatic Control and Computers (A&C), part of the most important technical university in Romania ‐ the University Politehnica of Bucharest ‐ is the coordinator of the […]
- PhD Studentship in Robotics at University of Ulster, UK Applications are invited for a PhD studentship on the study and development of a robot operating in a smart home. This project is part of a wider programme to develop intelligent […]
- Rio Tinto PhD Research Scholarship in Mining Automation at The Australian Centre for Field Robotics, University of Sydney The Australian Centre for Field Robotics (ACFR) at the University of Sydney has established a major new Centre for Mine Automation. Rio Tinto, a global mining company, has committed $21 […]
- EMARO Master Scholarships on Advanced Robotics EMARO, European Master on Advanced RObotics, is an integrated Masters course conducted by three European institutions and three Asian institutions : Ecole Centrale de Nantes- France […]
- PhD Research Positions in Robotics at UniPISA/IIT, Italy The University of Pisa and the Department of Advanced Robotics of Italian Institute of Technology (IIT) in Genova are jointly opening two positions for international Ph.D. […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Position in in bio-inspired robotics research at Jaume I University semoga informasi tentang PhD Position in in bio-inspired robotics research at Jaume I University ini bermanfaat.