Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Scholarships in Environmental Engineering at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore maka di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa Baru pendaftaranmahasiswabaru.net menyampaikan tentang PhD Scholarships in Environmental Engineering at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
PhD Scholarships in Environmental Engineering at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
PhD student positions are available for Jan 2011 intake in Environmental Microbial Systems (EMS) Group, School of Civil & Environmental Engineering (CEE) at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore.
The R&D topics will cover:
- Bioconversion of waste to energy and other valuable products
- Biological treatment of toxic compounds and nutrients
- Novel bioprocess design
- Microbial ecophysiology and community dynamics in environmental systems
- Environmental molecular techniques development
Self-motivated and team-oriented individuals interested in environmental bioprocess engineering and microbiology/biotechnology are encouraged to apply. Applicants must have good communication skill in English and good academic records.
Candidates with experience in anaerobic bioprocess engineering (i.e., set up, operation, and monitoring of bioreactors) and in molecular/microbiological techniques will be given preference. A Master’s degree in environmental engineering, microbiology or a closely related field is a plus, but the position is open to Bachelor’s degree holders too.
A 4-year scholarship will be given through the School to the qualified candidate. The scholarship covers all tuition fees and stipend of S$2,000-2,500/month. The monthly living cost on campus is about S$800-900. Special support for students to attend oversea conferences is also available.
Applicants with qualified academic records and good TOFEL (or IELTS) and GRE (or GATE) scores will be considered immediately. International applicants must submit the test scores (tested within 2 years) to the School to get the final admission. Local students do not need the scores.
Interested applicants, even with no scores ready, are highly suggested to contact Dr. Changsoo Lee first. Please e-mail your CV, academic transcripts, and TOFEL (or IELTS) and GRE (or GATE) scores (if applicable) at LeeChangsoo@ntu.edu.sg
Positions are open until filled and only the shortlisted applicants will be notified.
305 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Researcher Position, Environmental Microbial Systems, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore A Researcher position (at postdoctoral or post master level) is available in Environmental Microbial Systems Group, School of Civil & Environmental Engineering (CEE) at Nanyang […]
- PhD student in "wastewater treatment by aerobic granular sludge" at Chalmers University of Technology We are looking for a PhD student to be integrated in the wastewater treatment research group at the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, division of Water Environment […]
- 2011-2012 Pape-Dawson Engineers, Inc. Endowed Scholarship at University of Texas at San Antonio Complete College of Engineering General Scholarship Application Form 2. Letter of recommendation from faculty member (high school or University) or community leader familiar with the […]
- PhD student in "fermentation of biorefinery streams" at Chalmers University of Technology We are looking for a highly motivated PhD student to be integrated into the group of Industrial Biotechnology, at the department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, division of Life […]
- PhD Student in Railway Mechanics at Chalmers University of Technology Overview The Department of Applied Mechanics conducts research in different areas of mechanical engineering including machine and vehicle design. The research is often carried out […]
- Wageningen University PhD Position in Bioprocess Engineering “STW Biocement Project”, Netherlands Wageningen UR (University & Research centre)A PhD student who will explore the technical and environmental aspects of sustainable cement production. The PhD will work at Environmental […]
- Doctoral Scholarships by AUN/SEED-Net, Singapore The AUN/SEED-Net Project with support from Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and National University of Singapore/ Nanyang Technological University jointly provides […]
- Sejong University Scholarship in Steel Structure, South Korea PhD scholarship is available at the Steel Structure Lab, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Sejong University, South Korea. Qualification Candidates should have a master […]
- PhD Student Scholarship in Tribochemistry PhD student scholarship in Tribochemistry is available at LTU Qualifications It is required to have a Master degree in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering. Additional knowledge […]
- PhD student in Computer Science; Privacy and Security at KTH The School of Computer Science and Communication (CSC) KTH The School of Computer Science and Communication (CSC) seeks a PhD student in Computer Science; Privacy and SecurityKTH is the largest technical university in Sweden. Education and […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Scholarships in Environmental Engineering at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore semoga informasi tentang PhD Scholarships in Environmental Engineering at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore ini bermanfaat.