Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang UK Commonwealth Scholarships for Masters Degree maka di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa Baru pendaftaranmahasiswabaru.net menyampaikan tentang UK Commonwealth Scholarships for Masters Degree
UK Commonwealth Scholarships for Masters Degree
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are for taught Master’s courses only. All courses undertaken must be demonstrably relevant to the economic, social or technological development of the candidate’s home country. Awards are available at participating institutions in the UK only.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships prospectus 2012 – includes full details of the UK institutions offering Shared Scholarships in 2012. A hard copy of the prospectus can be obtained from the Shared Scholarship scheme administrators.
Please note that participating universities are required to support the student stipend for the award holder (at the rate set by the UK government). The CSC funds the cost of tuition fees (at overseas rate), return airfares, and other allowances.
- be nationals of (or permanently domiciled in) a developing Commonwealth country, and not currently be living or studying in a developed country (please see the Shared Scholarships prospectus for a list of eligible countries)
- hold a first degree at either first or upper second class level
- be sufficiently fluent in English to pursue the course
- have not previously studied for one year or more in a developed country
- be able to confirm in writing that neither they or their families would otherwise be able to pay for the proposed course of study
- be willing to confirm that they will return to their home country as soon as their period of study is complete
Visit Official Website.
206 total views, 2 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance, German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) The programme is designed to academically qualify future leaders in politics, law, economics and administration according to the principles of Good Governance and to prepare them in a […]
- Master Scholarships in Public Policy and Good Governance, DAAD Germany This programme is designed to further qualify future leaders in politics, law, economics and administration according to the principles of Good Governance and to prepare them in a […]
- Postgraduate Scholarships, Open Society Foundations / University of Nottingham, UK The Open Society Foundations / University of Nottingham scholarships aim to provide opportunities for independent postgraduate study in the United Kingdom for students who have […]
- Mondi Scholarships for International Students, Austria Mondi Scholarships for International Students are tenable in Austria. Scholarships are awarded for basic university programs (university degree, bachelor programs), or, in case the […]
- Graduate Scholarships in Economic History, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK St Cross College jointly with the Faculty of History offers the following scholarship for students who will be studying for a MSc or MPhil in Economic and Social History at the […]
- Master Scholarships, Open Society Foundations / Durham University, UK The Open Society Foundations / University of Durham scholarships aim to provide opportunities for independent postgraduate study in the United Kingdom for students who have demonstrated […]
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program in Economics at National University of Singapore ADB-Japan Scholarship Program, Departement of Economics National University of SingaporeThe Asian Development Bank (ADB) - Japan Scholarship Program (JSP) was established in April 1988 […]
- ASEAN Master Scholarships, University of Nottingham, UK The University of Nottingham offers a comprehensive and expanding range of scholarships in order to encourage academic excellence, aid diversity, develop relationships with sponsors and […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology, China Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology, Chinese Academy of Science (hereinafter referred to as “SIAT”), offers 8 Master’s Degree programs and 2 PhD Degree programs to international […]
- Centenary taught masters scholarships for overseas students 2012/13 Scholarship applications are now open for Centenary IOE. This year, thanks to the generous support of donors and our staff, we are able to offer three Masters scholarships. For this […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang UK Commonwealth Scholarships for Masters Degree semoga informasi tentang UK Commonwealth Scholarships for Masters Degree ini bermanfaat.