Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang 8 PhD Fellowships in Molecular and Chemical Ecology at IMPRS maka di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa Baru pendaftaranmahasiswabaru.net menyampaikan tentang 8 PhD Fellowships in Molecular and Chemical Ecology at IMPRS
8 PhD Fellowships in Molecular and Chemical Ecology at IMPRS
8 PhD Fellowships in Molecular and Chemical Ecology
The International Max Planck Research School (IMPRS) “The Exploration of Ecological Interactions with Molecular and Chemical Techniques” in Jena, Germany, is offering 8 PhD fellowships beginning in January 2012. Students holding a Master`s degree (or equivalent) in molecular biology, ecology, entomology, microbiology, chemistry, biochemistry, neuroethology or zoology, with a proven record of success in one of the disciplines and interest in examining ecological interactions are eligible to conduct a doctoral project within the IMPRS.
The Research School is a joint initiative of the Max Planck Institute for Chemical Ecology, Friedrich Schiller University, Jena, the Leibniz Institute for Natural Product Research and Infection Biology, and the Leibniz Institute of Plant Genetics and Crop Plant Research. The main focus is on plant-herbivore interactions; other ecologically relevant topics are also investigated. The IMPRS gives doctoral students the possibility to prepare for their doctoral degree in a 3-year structured program providing excellent research conditions. The degree will be granted by the Friedrich Schiller University, Jena. The courses are held in English.
Deadline for applications is June 26, 2011.
Visit Official Website.
1,015 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD fellowship in Neuroethology at International Max Planck Research School Project 9: Analysis of olfactory receptors of Manduca moths using RNAi, Supervisor: Prof. Bill Hansson, MPI-CEGiant Manduca moths find their host plants to a large degree using odors. We […]
- International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering, Germany The International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering (IMPRS-MCBB) is a joint program of the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and […]
- PhD fellowship in Legume chemistry and the specificity of pea aphid host races, Chemical Ecology at IMPRS Project 6: Legume chemistry and the specificity of pea aphid host racesSupervisors: Prof. Jonathan Gershenzon, Dr. Grit KunertThe pea aphid, Acyrthosiphon pisum (Harris), is actually a […]
- PhD Position in Agronomy at Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research, Köln The PhD student will contribute to the cooperative research project “Identification of molecular markers for barley yellow dwarf virus (BYDV) resistance in maize” between the MPIPZ, the […]
- [Germany] PhD Student Fellowship in Natural Sciences at Friedrich Schiller University The Jena School for Microbial Communication (JSMC) is funded by the German Excellence Initiative. It conceptionally combines different research areas (microbial communities, interactions […]
- PhD Scholarships at Gottingen Graduate School in Neurosciences and Molecular Biosciences The Göttingen Graduate School for Neurosciences and Molecular Biosciences (GGNB) was founded in 2007 as a joint enterprise between the University of Göttingen, three Max Planck […]
- PhD Positions, Helmholtz International Research School Molecular Neurobiology, Germany The Helmholtz International Research School `Molecular Neurobiology` offers: up to 10 PhD positions in Molecular NeurobiologyWe provide:* excellence in research* a comprehensive choice of […]
- International Max Planck Research School for Global Biogeochemical Cycles International Max Planck Research School for Global Biogeochemical CyclesOverviewThe International Max Planck Research School for Global Biogeochemical Cycles (IMPRS-gBGC) in cooperation […]
- PhD Scholarships 2011 at International Max Planck Research School for Neural Circuits, Germany The IMPRS for Neural Circuits was recently funded by the Max Planck Society and offers ten positions for talented students holding a relevant Master´s or Bachelor´s degree to perform […]
- Funded PhD Program in Molecular Medicine, Hannover Biomedical Research School (HBRS), Germany Hannover Medical School offers an international english PhD program in Molecular Medicine (former MD/PhD program) in cooperation with the Leibniz University of Hannover, the University of […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang 8 PhD Fellowships in Molecular and Chemical Ecology at IMPRS semoga informasi tentang 8 PhD Fellowships in Molecular and Chemical Ecology at IMPRS ini bermanfaat.