Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, University of Cambridge, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa Baru pendaftaranmahasiswabaru.net menyampaikan tentang Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, University of Cambridge, UK
Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, University of Cambridge, UK
Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship at the University of Cambridge
This fellowship is a collaboration between the Ancora Foundation and Cambridge Overseas Trust to provide two fellowships annually for Indonesians to study for a one-year master’s program in any field at the University of Cambridge.
Cambridge, one of the world’s oldest universities, has attracted many of the very best minds since 1209. Today the university has grown to around 17,500 students (7,000 of whom are graduate students), and 3,000 teaching and administrative staff. Of the graduate students, 50 per cent come from overseas, and well over a third are women.
Historically, the university has had a very good reputation for both mathematics and the sciences. But it also has strong humanities and social science faculties. In the last two British Government research assessment exercise in 2001 and 2008 respectively, Cambridge was ranked first in the country. In 2006, a Thomson Scientific study showed that Cambridge has the highest research paper output of any British university, and is also the top research producer in 10 out of 21 major British research fields analysed.
Cambridge has over the course of its history built up a sizable number of alumni who are notable in their fields, both academic, and in the wider world. Officially, affiliates of the university have won a total of 83 Nobel Prizes. It has educated 15 British prime ministers, including the first Robert Walpole. At least twenty-three Heads of State or Heads of Government have attended Cambridge.
Applicants should have (a) a confirmed acceptance at any faculty at the University of Cambridge; (b) an excellent academic record with a first degree equivalent to a good Second Class (Upper) Honors or a GPA of at least 3.5; (c) a very good command of the English language; and (d) assessed to have outstanding potential for leadership in government, business, or civil society after graduation.
The application deadline for 2012 entry is December 2, 2011. Please apply directly to University of Cambridge, our fellowship program is listed under Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship. Further details of the application process can be found in the following official website.
Terms and Conditions
Each fellowship is tenable only for a one-year masters program in any field at Cambridge University. The successful candidate is expected to complete his/her studies within the tenable period.
Each scholarship will cover the following:
- Tuition and other compulsory fees (as specified by Cambridge University);
- Monthly stipend; and
- Return air-ticket (economy class)
For more information, please visit official website.
888 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- The Symantec Research Labs Graduate Fellowship, USA Symantec plans to begin accepting applications for the 2011 Fellowship in July 2010. The application deadline is December 18, 2010. Award decisions will be made in February […]
- Gerda Henkel Junior Fellowships 2011 in Germany The Historische Kolleg, founded in 1980 as an Institute for Advanced Study in Munich, supports notable researchers with a proven track-record in research and teaching drawn from all […]
- [UK] Newcastle University Foundation Scholarships for International Students Newcastle University and INTO Newcastle University invites applications for the Newcastle University Foundation Scholarships. The scholarships have been created to assist international […]
- Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Exeter Foundation, UK Announcing the creation of 10 scholarships valued at £11,940 each The University of Exeter and INTO University of Exeter invite applications for the University of Exeter Foundation […]
- BEVA Trust Equine Research Fellowship in Equine Science at Selwyn College Overview Selwyn College and the Department of Veterinary Medicine, University of Cambridge, propose to elect a research fellow in Equine Science, sponsored by the BEVA Trust […]
- Medical Research Council PhD Studentships, Department of Psychiatry, University of Cambridge, UK The Department of Psychiatry at the University of Cambridge is pleased to announce one, possibly two, Medical Research Council (MRC) supported PhD Studentships (part-funded by NIHR) to […]
- International Students Scholarships, Nitori International Scholarship Foundation, Japan Application Requirements for foreign student applicants for the scholarship of public interest incorporated foundation Nitori International Scholarship Foundation(hereinafter referred to […]
- Asian Graduate Student Fellowships, Asia Research Institute, National University of Singapore The Asia Research Institute of NUS invites applications from citizens of Asian countries enrolled for a fulltime advanced degree at a university in an Asian country (except Singapore) […]
- Master Fellowships in Public Health and Tropical Medicine, Wellcome Trust, UK This scheme strengthens scientific research capacity in low- and middle-income countries, by providing support for junior researchers to gain research experience and high-quality research […]
- Imam Bukhari & Imam Tirmizi Visiting Research Fellowships, Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies, UK Applications for the academic year 2012-2013 are invited for the Imam Bukhari and Imam Tirmizi Visiting Research Fellowships. Applicants should be citizens of countries in Asia or Africa. […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, University of Cambridge, UK semoga informasi tentang Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, University of Cambridge, UK ini bermanfaat.