Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Graduate Students in Mathematics at Linköpings University maka di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa Baru pendaftaranmahasiswabaru.net menyampaikan tentang Graduate Students in Mathematics at Linköpings University
Graduate Students in Mathematics at Linköpings University
GRADUATE STUDENT IN MATHEMATICS at the Division of Applied Mathematics at the Department of Mathematics at Linköping University and with Vladimir Kozlov as main supervisor
The student will work on an interdisciplinary project on study of quantum scattering and conductivity in novel super material graphene aiming at better understanding of the relation between microscopic properties of this material and its macroscopic observed characteristics. The project will be conducted in close collaboration with Igor Zozoulenko (ITN).
The duties consist of graduate studies and tutorial teaching at most 20 percent of the total work time.
Applicants should have a degree on advanced level with at least 60 ECTS credits in mathematics or other subjects with a strong mathematics content.
When evaluating applications, the ability to conduct postgraduate studies will be considered primarily.
Linköping University requires the knowledge and experience of both women and men. The university therefore welcomes applications from both women and men to all kinds of positions. Since the majority of graduate students in mathematics are men, priority for this position will be given to female applicants if the qualifications are equal.
Time of appointment
The appointment is given for one year at a time and will be renewed yearly subject to successful performance of duties. The programme corresponds to four years full-time studies. Normally, the studies are combined with 20 percent tutorial teaching, which gives a period of employment of five years. The total period of employment cannot exceed eight years.
Start of employment
According to agreement about 2011-08-01.
The commencing salary for a graduate student is at present 22 900 SEK/month. The subsequent salary will be based on locally agreed salary increments.
Head of Applied Mathematics Vladimir Kozlov, phone +46 (0)13-28 28 42, (email@example.com
Head of the Department Margarita Nikoltjeva-Hedberg, phone +46 (0) 13-28 19 55, (firstname.lastname@example.org
The Head of Administration Inga-Britt Hofstam, phone +46 (0) 13-28 14 01, (email@example.com
), gives information about salaries and other terms of employment.
Procedure of application
The application should be sent to Registrator, Matematiska institutionen, Linköpings universitet, SE-581 83 LINKÃ–PING, Sweden, (firstname.lastname@example.org
), and marked Dnr MAI-2011-00049; it should include a list of qualifications and such other documents as the applicant considers relevant (e.g., CV, transcripts, a Master`s Thesis (finished or draft), letters of reference
The application must be received by the registrar no later than June, 6th 2011. Late applications will not be considered. Documents that are sent electronically must be in MS Word (.doc) or Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format.
570 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Ph.D. Student Position in Quantum Transport Theory with Focus on Graphene at Chalmers University of Technology Applications are invited for a Ph.D. student position in “Quantum Transport Theory with Focus on Graphene”. We are looking for a bright, highly motivated and independent candidate with […]
- Graduate Women Scholarship for Non-Japanese to Study in Japan (NJG) 2011 2 scholarships, ¥2.0 Million eachThe NJG Program supports graduate study in Japan for non-Japanese women who are enrolled in graduate degree programs at Japanese universities.Eligibility […]
- PhD Scholarships for Quantum Groups and Matrix-valued Special Functions There is a strong connection between mathematical theories of group representations and special functions. Over the past years this connection has been extended to representation […]
- PhD in Theoretical Quantum Nanophotonics, Institute of Photonic Sciences ICFO, Spain ICFO, in collaboration with the Polytechnic University of Catalonia (UPC), is offering a predoctoral fellowship to a well-qualified, highly motivated and dynamic graduate student who […]
- PhD Student Position in Theory of Graphene Devices at Chalmers University of Technology Applications are invited for a Ph.D. student position in “Theory of Graphene Devices”. We are looking for a bright, highly motivated and independent candidate with MSc degree in Physics, […]
- Undergraduate Maths Scholarships for International Students, University of Edinburgh, UK Scholarships are available for international students, citizens of a country outside of European Union, commencing Undergraduate degree in Mathematics 2016 at School of Mathematics, […]
- Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students, Bangor University, UK Bangor University was founded in 1884, making it one of the oldest and most prestigious degree awarding institutions in the UK. For more than 125 years students from all over the world […]
- Undergraduate & Graduate Scholarships, Webster University, Thailand Undergraduate or Graduate Studies academic year 2011-2012 Total Scholarships and financial aid worth 5,000,000 Baht Webster University in Thailand (WUT) recognizes that some academically […]
- Undergraduate Research Award under Independent Study Project (ISP) at University of London Each year, six awards valued at £500 each will be made available to support full time undergraduates with the costs of an Independent Study Project (ISP). An ISP is a one unit value […]
- Clarendon Fund at University of Oxford We are delighted to announce that the Clarendon Fund has now opened up to all graduate applicants regardless of nationality. From 1 September 2011, all graduate applicants to […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Graduate Students in Mathematics at Linköpings University semoga informasi tentang Graduate Students in Mathematics at Linköpings University ini bermanfaat.