Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Open PhD positions at University of Bologna maka di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa Baru pendaftaranmahasiswabaru.net menyampaikan tentang Open PhD positions at University of Bologna
Open PhD positions at University of Bologna
Ph.D Programmes ANNOUNCEMENT
First Call for applications
XXVII Cycle – Academic Year 2011/2012
DEADLINE: June 23rd 2011
The official and legally binding announcement is in Italian only. This document cannot be used for legal purposes and is only meant to provide information in English on the call for applications. Please refer to the official announcement published on: Visit Official Website.
Any changes and integrations will be made available at the above mentioned web page. No written communication shall be given about exam/interview dates, competition results and deadline for enrolment: publicity will be provided only by the above mentioned official website.
Art. 1 – Ph.D programmes
Alma Mater Studiorum – Università di Bologna has published the announcement for the admission to the Ph.D programmes under the following Schools:
Scienze Economiche e Statistiche (Economics and Statistics) – Ph.D programmes in:
- Economics – Coordinator Prof. Giacomo Calzolari
- General Management – Coordinator Prof. Salvatore Torrisi
- Statistics – Coordinator Prof. Daniela Cocchi
Scienze Matematiche Fisiche e Astronomiche (Mathematics, Physics and Astronomy) – Ph.D programmes in:
Astronomy – Coordinator Prof. Lauro Moscardini
Scienze Umanistiche (Humanities) – Ph.D programmes in:
Cinema, Music and Theatre – Coordinator Prof. Gugliemo Pescatore International Ph.D Programme in Cognitive Neuroscience – Prof. Elisabetta Ladavas Literary Philological Historical Cultures – Coordinator Prof. Renzo Tosi DESE– Les litteratures de l`Europe Unie / European Literatures – Coordinator Prof. Anna Soncini Science, Cognition and Technology (SCT) – Coordinator Prof. Giuliano Pancaldi History – Coordinator Prof. Maria Malatesta
All the information regarding the competition (research topics, number of positions, admission requirements, selection procedure and criteria) can be found in each Ph.D programme table Visit Official Website.
Each course will start only if at least three students will enrol. The above mentioned XXVII Cycle doctoral programmes will start on 1st October 2011 and will have a duration of three years.
Visit Official Website.
504 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Call for Applications-Admission to PhD Programmes Università di Bologna has published the announcement for the admission to the Ph.D programmes under the following Schools: Scienze Economiche e Statistiche (Economics and Statistics) – […]
- UNESCO / Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships, Japan UNESCO/Japan Young Researchers’ Fellowships Programme (UNESCO/Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships Programme) 2012 Cycle – Reinforcing its belief in “people building the next era”, the […]
- European Doctorate in Law and Economics (EDLE), Erasmus Mundus, Italy European Doctorate in Law and Economics (EDLE) is an excellence programme sponsored by the European Commission under the Erasmus Mundus scheme. It offers the unique opportunity to study […]
- PhD Grants in the AFR programme at Luxembourg AFR PhD GrantsDoctorate Grants for the Applicants of All Nationalities by FNR-National Research Fund in Luxembourg or abroad-2011Study Subject: Research in Any fieldEmployer: FNR-National […]
- Post-Doctoral Researcher in “Macroeconomics and Labor Markets” at University of Zurich The Department of Economics at the University of Zurich is looking for a postdoctoral researcher in one of the following areas:Labor economics (empirical)International trade […]
- PhD Scholarships in Computer Science Six Departmental Overseas PhD Scholarships are available within the Department of Computer Science starting in late September 2011. Interested applicants are invited to visit the […]
- 10 PhD positions in Mathematics at University of Regensburg 10 PhD positions in Mathematics at University of RegensburgThe DFG-Graduiertenkolleg GRK 1692 "Curvature, Cycles, and Cohomology" at the Department of Mathematics of the University […]
- Reserve Bank of New Zealand University Scholarships, New Zealand The Reserve Bank of New Zealand offers two scholarships each year to students who are majoring in Economics, Finance or Banking and who are entering their Honours, Masters or final year […]
- Three PhD Scholarship Positions in Demography in history, anthropology or anthropological demography (PhD project 1) or a (Research) Master’s degree in history, demography, sociology or economics (PhD projects 2-3);• a strong […]
- Defap Graduate School-Phd Scholarships in Public Economics Defap, Graduate School offers Ph.D. programme in Public Economics. The new PhD programme is a joint project by Università Cattolica (Milano), and Università degli Studi […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Open PhD positions at University of Bologna semoga informasi tentang Open PhD positions at University of Bologna ini bermanfaat.