Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Postdoctoral Fellowship Position maka di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa Baru pendaftaranmahasiswabaru.net menyampaikan tentang Postdoctoral Fellowship Position
Postdoctoral Fellowship Position
The Hamilton Institute, at the National University of Ireland, Maynooth (NUIM) is searching for a postdoctoral fellow to conduct advanced research as part of the IBM Exascale Stream Computing Collaboratory. The research will apply techniques from matrix theory and graph theory to Exascale computing, focusing on the problem of mapping a software (task) network onto a hardware network, so as to optimise a multi-objective criterion.
The successful candidate will have an excellent academic record and a PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related discipline. Candidates should have a research record in one or more of graph theory, graph algorithms, and linear algebra; familiarity with large-scale parallel computing and the concepts of heterogeneous and hierarchical computing is also very desirable. The successful applicant will have a demonstrated capacity for independent research, and management of a research programme. They will need to work in a collaborative environment, and will be expected to lead the writing of academic papers.
The position will be funded by IRCSET and IBM through IRCSET’s Enterprise Partnership Scheme. Further details on the Enterprise Partnership Scheme can be found on IRCSET’s website (http://www.ircset.ie/). Applicants must meet IRCSET’s eligibility criteria and will be assessed independently by IRCSET.
Deadline for applications is 1 April, 2011. For further information or to apply, please contact
Professor Steve Kirkland
SFI Stokes Professor
National University of Ireland, Maynooth
Application Deadline : 1 April 2011
787 total views, 2 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Postdoctoral Position, Research Center of Applied Sciences (RCAS), Academia Sinica, Taiwan Two openings at the level of postdoctoral research fellows in computational sciences are available at the Research Center of Applied Sciences (RCAS), Academia Sinica, Nankang, Taipei, […]
- Master Fellowships in Public Health and Tropical Medicine, Wellcome Trust, UK This scheme strengthens scientific research capacity in low- and middle-income countries, by providing support for junior researchers to gain research experience and high-quality research […]
- The Center for Tropical Forest Science (CTFS) Grants, Harvard University, USA The Center for Tropical Forest Science (CTFS) is a global network of forest research plots committed to the study of tropical and temperate forest function and diversity. The […]
- PhD Position in Wireless Communications, University of Luxembourg SnT is a recently formed centre carrying out interdisciplinary research in secure, reliable and trustworthy ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) systems and services, often in […]
- Research Fellowship Programme for Foreign Citizens, Turkey Travel and research grants in the fields of Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, and Social Sciences Humanities will be […]
- Gerda Henkel Junior Fellowships 2011 in Germany The Historische Kolleg, founded in 1980 as an Institute for Advanced Study in Munich, supports notable researchers with a proven track-record in research and teaching drawn from all […]
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in Exascale Computing Systems Research at Institute of Computer Science (ICS) OverviewDepartment: Computer Architecture and VLSI Systems LaboratoryLocation: Heraklion, Crete, Greece Salary: 40,000 - 50,000 Euros, commensurate with qualifications Original Posting Web […]
- PhD position in Computer Science, University of Jena, Germany The Institute of Computer Science at the University of Jena, Germany, offers a vacancy for a PhD student at the Heinz-Nixdorf Endowed Chair of Practical Computer Science.The work will […]
- HIV and Drug Use Research Fellowship, Switzerland With the support of the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), the International AIDS Society (IAS) has established a research fellowship programme focusing on HIV and drug use, with […]
- Research Position in the Department of Chemistry at University of Oslo The position is financed by the KOSK II programme of the Norwegian research council on the project Quantum modelling studies of local coordination of T-atoms in Zeotype materials. The […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Postdoctoral Fellowship Position semoga informasi tentang Postdoctoral Fellowship Position ini bermanfaat.