Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Reserve Bank of New Zealand University Scholarships, New Zealand maka di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa Baru pendaftaranmahasiswabaru.net menyampaikan tentang Reserve Bank of New Zealand University Scholarships, New Zealand
Reserve Bank of New Zealand University Scholarships, New Zealand
The Reserve Bank of New Zealand offers two scholarships each year to students who are majoring in Economics, Finance or Banking and who are entering their Honours, Masters or final year of PhD study. Students must have attained at least a B+ average and be studying full time over the academic year.
The value of each scholarship will be $10,000. This money will be paid fortnightly during the academic year.
In addition to the $10,000, an offer of employment is provided at the completion of your qualification. It is important to note that a condition of receipt of the scholarship is that you must accept the position with the Reserve Bank and must remain in that position for a specified period of time. Should this condition not be met you will be required to repay the sum of the scholarship payments made to you.
We welcome applications from international students, provided you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
Once short listing has been completed, successful applicants will be asked to attend a half day interview process at the Bank in Wellington. This typically takes place at the beginning of February.
For further information please contact:
Human Resources Adviser
Reserve Bank of New Zealand
Telephone: (04) 471 3680
Applications for the 2012 Scholarship round close on Wednesday 18 January 2012.
Please download an application form in either word or pdf format.
710 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Macquarie University International Scholarship (MUIS) 2011 for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies Macquarie University International Scholarship (MUIS) 2011 for Undergraduate and Postgraduate StudiesOverview Macquarie University International Scholarships are available across most […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Classical Piano Performance, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand This Scholarship has been established by an anonymous bequest donor to assist classical pianists entering Post Graduate study at either the New Zealand School of Music or an approved […]
- International Student Scholarships for Masters and PhD in Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen, Germany The Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience is the first international neuroscience Graduate School was established at the University of Tübingen in 1999. In the future, three Schools […]
- Radboud Scholarship Programme, Radboud University Nijmegen, Netherlands The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a selected number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s […]
- International Scholarships and Finance, University of Sunderland Guaranteed £1500 scholarships Payment by instalments available Competitive fees guaranteed to stay the same for the duration of your studies Low cost of living The cost of an education at […]
- Beasiswa di Korea-Terakhir 30 November 2008 The Graduate School of International Studies (GSIS), Yonsei Universitydan KT&G Scholarship Foundation menawarkan beasiswa untuk program master dan PhD di Yonsei University, Korea di bidang […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship Program in Management at University of Indonesia Postgraduate Scholarship Program for BUMN Employee at FEUI - University of IndonesiaFor only 8 best BUMN Employees who passed the selection procedure.Requirements:Age max 35 years oldHad […]
- FRST Master’s Scholarships at School of Architecture, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand We are seeking for study in 2011 two Master’s candidates to take part in a FRST-funded research project in the School of Architecture, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.The […]
- Eiffel International Scholarships for Masters and PhD Students Eiffel scholarships are awarded to foreign students for study in France towards a PhD or master’s degree, primarily in three areas: * engineering, * economics & management, * law […]
- Undergraduate, Master & PhD Scholarships for International Students, Jember University, Indonesia Jember University (UNEJ) is granting full scholarships to foreigner students for undergraduate, master and PhD program Academic Year 2011/2012 in the following programs.PhD ProgramsPhD […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Reserve Bank of New Zealand University Scholarships, New Zealand semoga informasi tentang Reserve Bank of New Zealand University Scholarships, New Zealand ini bermanfaat.