Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Scholarships Master Position in Geoinformatics at University of Münster maka di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa Baru pendaftaranmahasiswabaru.net menyampaikan tentang Scholarships Master Position in Geoinformatics at University of Münster
Scholarships Master Position in Geoinformatics at University of Münster
The Institute for Geoinformatics (ifgi) at the University of Münster is one of the world wide leading institutions in GI Science research. With its Masters program in Geoinformatics, ifgi offers a one-semester scholarship (April 1 – August 31, 2011) for world-wide outside students.
Applications are according to the procedures described at http://www.master-geoinformatics.info – with the difference of a joint deadline for scholarship applications on December 15, 2010.
The scholarship targets holders of Bachelor degrees in Geoinformatics or related areas. The grant-holder will be invited to select a 30 ECTS credit point study program from the ifgi work program.
The ifgi scholarship includes:
- every month scholarship lump sum of 700 € per month (April 1 August 31, 2011).
- Tuition waiver for the summer semster 2011.
- Travel costs, up to 1.000 € according to the actual and documented costs
- Language work “German for beginners” (if applicable)
- Pre-arrival and after-arrival support by ifgi.
In addition, candidates are requested to recommend a study program of 30 ECTS credit points, selected from the ifgi work program (to be published beginning of December 2010 at http://ifgi.uni-muenster.de/csa – before, you might get an impression of the work program taking a look at the work program of summer semester 2010).
Application Deadline : December 15, 2010
Web Link : http://www.master-geoinformatics.info
704 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [Europe] Erasmus Mundus, Master Scholarship in Materials Science Exploiting Large scale Facilities Erasmus Mundus, Master Scholarship in Materials Science Exploiting Large scale FacilitiesOverviewThe duration of the Mamaself Masters course is two years (120 ECTS credits). The academic […]
- Postdoctoral Researcher in Mechatronics and PhD student in Mechatronics We are one of Poland’s leading Universities committed to maintaining our position at the forefront of our field in research. We are delighted to invite applications for eight unique and […]
- Master Scholarships in Microsystems Engineering, Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, UAE The Nano-Optics and Optoelectronics Research (NOOR) Laboratory is growing and we need multiple students to work on our ongoing and future research projects. To become a student at NOOR […]
- ERCIM Fellowship Program ERCIM Fellowship are available for PhD holders from all over the world. Fellowships are generally of 24 months duration, spent in two of the ERCIM institutes. A fellowship of 12 months […]
- Various Fulbright Scholarships Program for Indonesian Student, Professionals and Teacher MASTER`S DEGREE PROGRAMFulbright Master`s Degree Program:Preference will be given to applicants who serve as faculty members of state and private institutions of higher education in […]
- Mondi Scholarships for International Students, Austria Mondi Scholarships for International Students are tenable in Austria. Scholarships are awarded for basic university programs (university degree, bachelor programs), or, in case the […]
- Master and PhD Scholarships at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals We welcome outstanding and talented prospective graduate students from around the nation and the world to apply for Graduate Studies. Besides national students, KFUPM currently has […]
- 2012 Spring Graduate School Scholarships in Dept. Energy Science, Sungkyunkwan University The Department provides financial support for full tuition fees and monthly subsidy of 700,000 Korean won on average for all students. Besides, students with excellent performances will […]
- WPI-AIMR Summer School of Materials Science, Tohoku University, Japan The 2012 WPI-AIMR Summer School of Materials Science (ASSM2012) -Advanced Materials to Build a Better Future- July 23rd to July 29th 2012WPI-AIMR’s top-class international researchers […]
- Business Exchange Scholarship – University of Technology, Sydney UTS: Business Exchange ScholarshipUniversity of Technology, SydneyCoursearea/ Division: BUS.Faculty of BusinessDescriptionUTS: Business recognises the importance of international exchange […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Scholarships Master Position in Geoinformatics at University of Münster semoga informasi tentang Scholarships Master Position in Geoinformatics at University of Münster ini bermanfaat.