Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Student Exchange Program, Inha University, Korea maka di bawah ini Informasi Pendaftaran Mahasiswa Baru pendaftaranmahasiswabaru.net menyampaikan tentang Student Exchange Program, Inha University, Korea
Student Exchange Program, Inha University, Korea
Inha University, South Korea is now offering an exchange students program starting from Fall 2012 to Spring 2013. To see the offered courses please visit official website.
- a minimum 2.0 out of 4.5 cumulative GPA or 70 out of 100 points equivalent at home institution and;
- a proof of English or Korean Language Proficiency (Minimum TOEIC 600 or TOEFL PBT 487 or CBT 163 or iBT 57 or TOPIK Level 2)
- if a student does not meet the qualification requirements stated above, Section B in his/her recommendation letter must be filled out by a student’s academic supervisor.
- exchange students do not need to take any Korean language proficiency test before entering Inha University. However, they are recommended to take Korean language courses at Inha.
- Exchange students will be guaranteed on-campus housing at their own expenses.
- Application for on-campus housing should be made when submitting the admission application materials and payment can be made in cash upon arrival.
- Dormitory fees (Fall 2012) : approx. KRW 914,350. 4 people, shared bathroom & shower room
- One semester runs for 16 weeks, and approximate costs of KRW 500,000 are needed for each winter/summer break additionally.
- Dormitory fees are subject to change every semester.
- Exchange students are allowed to accommodate only at quadruple rooms.
- Breakfast and dinner from Monday through Friday are included in the dormitory fees shown above. All lunches and meals for weekends and holidays should be purchased separately.
All other application documents and materials should be submitted and managed through the Office of International Affairs UGM. All students are required to apply online at Official Website (download the walkthrough here)
- Application for admission with one photo (using designated form)
- Certificate of enrollment
- Latest official transcript
- A letter of recommendation issued (official website)
- Autobiography and study plan (using designated form)
- Photocopy of passport
- Bank statement with deposit of more than U$ 5,000
- Dormitory Application Form (official website)
Please submit all of the required documents to OIA UGM no later than April 30, 2012.
Office of International Affairs
Bulaksumur, Yogyakarta 55281, Indonesia
Universitas Gadjah Mada
Phone : (62-274) 563974
Fax : (62-274) 552810
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
726 total views, 1 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Student Exchange Scholarships, Keimyung University, Korea Keimyung University, Korea is offering its short-term study abroad program with the scholarship from Korean Government. The students will participate in the program for 1 year (commencing […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Chung-Ang University, Korea Admission ScheduleDeadline of Application document submission : By March 16, 2012(Fri) * subject to changeEligibility for Application, Required Documentation and Application Procedure : […]
- KGSP Scholarships 2011 at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, South Korea We are very delighted to announce that our university, one of the KGSP participating universities in Korea, plans to recommend 10 qualified international students from this regions […]
- International Graduate Students Scholarship, System-on-Chip Design Lab, Chosun University, South Korea 1. QualificationsAn applicant and his/her parents must have foreign citizenship and come under each of the following:1) Graduated or is going to graduate from a bachelor’s or master’s […]
- Fulbright Foreign Language (Bahasa Indonesia) Teaching Assistant (FLTA), American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA Applicants must be English language teachers or currently in training to become the English language teacher and must be able to demonstrate a commitment to language teaching upon return […]
- Beasiswa Program Bahasa dan Budaya Korea di Pusat Bahasa Universitas Geumgang, Korea Selatan Pusat Kebudayaan Korea di IndonesiaPeriode Program : 01 Maret 2013 – 14 Juni 2013 (15 minggu).Bidang Studi : Bahasa dan Budaya Korea.Tempat : Pusat Bahasa, Universitas Geumgang, Korea […]
- Application for 2011 Government Scholarship Program The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology is recruiting ’2011 Government Scholarship Students’. For more details, please refer to the following information. 1. Qualification : […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Daejeon University, Korea Admission Schedule[Application Submission]: June 11, 2012 (Mon) ~ June 15, 2012 (Fri)[Screening]: June 22, 2012 (Fri)[Announcement]: July 6, 2012 (Fri)Eligibility for ApplicationAll […]
- 2012 Spring Graduate School Scholarships in Dept. Energy Science, Sungkyunkwan University The Department provides financial support for full tuition fees and monthly subsidy of 700,000 Korean won on average for all students. Besides, students with excellent performances will […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, Korea Academic Programs (Graduate)Mechanical EngineeringMechatronicsEngineering Science and MechanicsIntelligent Mechanical EngineeringMechanical System EngineeringElectronic EngineeringIT […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Student Exchange Program, Inha University, Korea semoga informasi tentang Student Exchange Program, Inha University, Korea ini bermanfaat.